five

We spent the next few days shooting almost everyday, and hanging with the cast at night. We had all grown incredibly close, and I was having so much fun.

Maddie and I were currently getting ready for another night out. I had put on a black leather top and pants with a zebra clutch. "Can you take a pic of me?" I asked.

"Of course!" Maddie smiled, grabbing my phone.

liked by madelyncline, drewstarkey and 1067 others

kikiconners time to partay

comments:

madelyncline OOO MY ROOMIE SEXYYY

rudeth hurry up

           kikiconners no

madisonbaileybabe you look sooo good!!!

zoeyybowwers missing you beautiful girl 😍😍

kikiconners miss you so much zo

"Alright I'm ready." I said to Maddie after putting my phone in my bag. We made our way down to the lobby, where the boys were waiting for us.

"Finally." Rudy groaned.

"Hey it takes a long time to look this good." I responded.

"Let's get this show on the road." Chase said as we all piled into a car. There was barely any room, so I was practically sitting on Rudy's lap.

Finally, we pulled up to a club and we all jumped out. I made my way over to the bar when a guy turned towards me. "Hey can I get you a drink?" I flashed my biggest smile and giggled.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" I struck up a small conversation with him until the bartender handed me a drink.

"Thanks." I smiled and walked away. Being a girl sometimes had its perks.

"Where'd you get that from?" Austin asked as I sat down with the group at a booth.

"Don't worry about it." I winked.

"Shots!" Maddie called out as a waitress brought over a tray holding a row of shot glasses. "To OBX!!" She said as we all raised the glasses together.

"To OBX!" We all sucked the shot down.

"Let's dance." Madison said, and we made our way to the dance floor. The drinks worked their way through me, and I felt myself loosening. Me and Maddie were dancing against one another until I felt sweaty arms around me.

"Hey you left me over there beautiful." A sticky hot voice whispered against my neck. I turned, and found the guy from the bar.

"Uh, yeah that was on purpose." I said, trying to turn back to my friends, but he grabbed my wrists.

"What the fuck? Why are you girls all the same? Fucking teases." I tried to pull away, but he gripped harder.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

"Hey man, I don't think she wants to dance." Drew appeared beside my shoulder.

"Who are you, her Dad?" The guy slurred.

"Doesn't matter." Drew stepped between me and him, and pushed his shoulder. "Why don't you get out of here."

They guy mumbled some obscenities but walked away. "Are you alright?" Drew asked, turning back to me.

"Yeah I am now. Thank you so much." I gave him a small smile. "I think I'm gonna go get another drink."

"I'll come with you." Drew placed his hand on my lower back and led me to the bar.

"Thank you for standing up for me back there." I said, turning to Drew.

"It was no problem. I hate guys like that." Drew muttered. "They think girls owe them something."

I gave him a small smile. I couldn't believe how understanding he was. We began to talk about our day of filming while sipping our drinks. One round became two and two quickly became three. I lost count of how many drinks I had, but Drew was looking more attractive with each one.

"Let's dance." I giggled, and pulled him to the dance floor. The music pounded in my ears as I pressed my backside against him. His hands found my waist, and we swayed with the beat. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, biting my bottom lip. His looked down at me, his eyes darkening.

"Come here." I pulled him to one of the back hallways, and pushed him against the way. My lips found his as he pulled me into him. His lips tasted strongly of vodka, but I'm sure mine did as well. Things quickly heated, and I worked my hands up his shirt feeling his toned abs. His hands worked their way down to my ass just as someone coughed.

"Sorry for interrupting but I gotta take a piss." JD said, making his way by us into the bathroom. "Don't stop on my account though." He chuckled as Drew flipped him off.

"I should probably go find Maddie." I said, backing up.

"Uh yeah, ok." Drew responded, rubbing his neck as I walked back into the club.

"Where have you beennn?" Maddie dragged, clearly a few drinks in herself.

"Uh-"

"Never mind, it doesn't matter. Dance with me!" She interrupted, pulling me onto the dance floor once again. We sang our hearts out until both our voices were gone. We finally made our way back to the group, and I felt my eyes growing heavy.

"Someone looks tired." Rudy teased.

"Let's head back to the hotel." Austin said, and the group started making our way out of the club. Once we were back at the hotel, Chase helped me and Maddie to our room.

"Such a gentleman." I smiled, turning to Maddie. "I see why you like him."

"Shut up!" She blushed. "I do not like you." Chase just smirked and shook his head.

"Goodnight ladies."

"Goodnight!" We called before crashing onto our beds.