nine

"Help me! Red or black?" I called out to Maddie as I held up two equally short mini dresses. 

"Hmm. That black dress with those orange heels would be sexy as hell." Maddie answered, pointing to a pair of heels on the floor. 

"Thanks Mads!" I grabbed the heels and the dress before making my way to the bathroom to put them on. 

liked by madisonbaileybabe, madelyncline and 5879 others

kikiconners yes I'm on a bathtub

comments:

madelyncline: 🤫

user: it looks like she's going on a date

          user2: did you see what maddie commented? 

          user3: who is it with? 

zoeyybowwers: YOU ARE GORGEOUS 

"Alright I guess I'm ready." I sighed, wringing my hands together. Up to that point I had pretty much been able to ignore my nerves, but they hit me like a freight train now that I was dressed. 

"Keeks you look absolutely beautiful." Maddie gushed. "Do you know what he has planned for you guys?"

"Not at all." I answered. "I'm assuming dinner but I really hope he has something else planned. Dinner is so typical." Kiki had been on her fair share of dates over the years, many of them ending quite poorly. However, she had high hopes for this one. 

Just as I began to pace around the apartment, a knock sounded at the door. Maddie let out a squeal, and I felt my heart lurched in my throat. This was really happening. 

Maddie gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before I made her way to the door. I opened it to reveal Drew in a green jacket and black pants. He was holding a bouquet of white roses, which he held out to me. 

Drew's outfit - without the platinum hair ofc ;)