Chapter |8

Warning: This chapter contains content below that may be triggering to some. (SH)

Destiny's P.O.V
November 1
7:02pm

The food was so damn good, made me realize why I came here.

I had muscles for my appetizer and a rack of lamb with some of mash potatoes for my Main course.

Amazing.

After we all finished our meals, we just sat and enagaged in some random conversations.

I got to know Donald more, and he really does have a nice personality. This helped me to be a bit more open minded so that I don't focus on his age.

Besides from that, Aliya has been acting weird. She's a bit stand off-ish not only towards me but her husband. I am not sure if it had something to do with our conversation earlier but something tells me it's not the case.

I take the advantage to ask her while Donald is on a call and Omar, distracted.

"Is everything okay? I noticed you've been acting a bit weird since we came inside" I asked

"I'm fine, focus on your date miss" she reassures

I don't believe her but I'm not one to pry. I believe people should state how they feel when they are ready instead of someone trying to get it out of them.

"Ok" I replied.

"So how is your night so far" Donald asks me.

"I'm loving it, you?"

"Well I get to meet such a lovely soul, I can't ask for anything better than that."

I blush.

"So, have any plans for the rest of the evening?" He asks while looking at me straight in the eyes.

Um...

"After this I plan to go straight home and watch a movie"

"Oh" he says with an ounce of disappoinment

"Speaking of which, I have to get going now, I know it's a bit early" I said to the entire table

"It was good seeing you again Des, later" Omar said.

"Like wise" I say with a smile

"Leaving so soon babes, want me to walk you?" Said Aliya

"I'll walk her out" Donald chimes in

Aliya then gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes.

Donald and I walk out of the restaurant and he holds my hand while I walk down the stairs.

"There's a bar right next door want to get drink or 2?" he asks

"I'll pass, I'm driving" I chuckled thinking he's just pulling my strings

But when I answered he had a dead pan look.

Alright then.

"And you should be driving too" I continued

"No, I actually came here with them" he replied

I realize that one of my strings on my shoes has been pulled.

I sat down on one of the near by benches to fix it. Donald sat down 2 seconds after.

It was quiet for bit then for some reason I got really uncomfortable.

He then broke the silence.

"You know I find you really attractive but you're giving me a hard time..." He said while trailing his finger against my face and putting has hands around my neck.