Chapter |13

Destiny's P.O.V
December 9
12pm

I speedily walk out the building to meet Alex. What was suppose to be a ten minute wait turned into a twenty.

I know he is pissed.

"Was it necessary for me to wait that long" he asks leaning up against his black Mercedes, infuriated.

Here we go....

"Yes, I had something important to do...and I khad to pee" I said

He rolls his eyes and opens his car door "get in"

I get in his car and I feel more nervous than uncomfortable. We have no business being in the same car especially if it has nothing to do with work.

I buckle my seatbelt "Um what car dealership are we going to?" I ask looking at him.

"The one in New Kingston" he replies

"Ok"

He mentioned earlier that he's buying a car for his sister. I worked with him for almost 3 months and have gotten closer to him in the process; not once did he mention that he had a sister.

The car drives off and I take the opportunity to vital information "So does she have an interest in a certain car?"

"She has an obsession with Audi" he says with a sigh.

Audi? Damn.

He continues "I'm not a fan of it so I hope she is open to another brand"

"But Alex thats what she wants." I said

"Okay? I'm the one buying it" he said in a snobby tone.

"Anyways, you probably have like three cars, why can't you give her one"

"Seven actually and why the fuck would I do that?"

Seven? Fi wah?

"What's the point of you having that many cars and you won't even share it with your own flesh and blood? Wouldn't it be more economical?" I asked

He lets out a chuckle and looks at me then back at the road.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing, I'm not giving her one of my cars and that's that." He states

"But Alex-"

"I don't think it's right for me to give her a car that is filled with the spirits of the women I had sex with and economical? money wouldn't be an issue here I'm not broke." He said cutting me off.

The confusion stood within me because I'm trying to decipher if he's serious right now. The word around the office is that he gets around with women quite often. However, I didn't know him indirectly admitting it would make me a bit... disappointed?

Sigh, I'm in a swirl about him having having flings with women and I totally disregarded the money part.

We arrived at the car dealership and after that statement he made, we both went silent. I don't why we did but all of a sudden there was tension. I came out the car and as I stepped out, I took a deep sigh. I hope this won't last long.

I walk up to the door and before I could put my hand out to open he steps right in-front of me.

"Are you mad?" he asks

Yes, and I don't know why.

"No" I reassured

"Are you sure?" He asks