Chapter |19

Alex's P.O.V
January 3
8:30pm

My hands are around her neck, her glossy eyes look up at me with lust. For some reason I got the urge to to squeeze the sides of her neck even harder and she didn't stop me. 

I trail my hands to her breast and started circling her nipples

"W-What are you-" she says in a sigh.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked while roaming my hands on bother breast.

She started to breathe heavily and said "no."

Suddenly, she jumps on me so that I can lift her up then she crashes her lips on mine. I welcome her kiss and my hands rested on her ass. She has her hands in my hair and I groan in satisfaction.

With very kiss, my dick grew harder. I involuntarily walked over to the bed and dropped her, breaking the kiss.

I see her reaching down to unbuckle her heals but I stop her.

"Leave them on" I demand

I lift up her dress a little and to my surprise, she's not wearing any panties.

Shit.

I need to fuck her.
I need to taste her

Pulling up the dress further, suddenly I hear her say "stop stop stop"

Jeez...

"We should not be doing this. You're my boss, we work together" she said panting.

No, we not doing this.

"Shut up and let me make you feel good."I said

She gulps and shakes her head, yes

In a swift motion i held her hands together and put them above her head.

"Yea don't fuck with my meds like that" I whispered.

Placing my finger on her clit, rubbing her pussy up; her pussy is glistening. I kissed her thighs trailing my tongue over her flesh

"Alex please" she begs

I would make her beg for more but I cant wait any longer either.

I need to devour her.

Without hesitation, I put her legs over my shoulder started to suck on her clit.
Her back arched in the bed screaming "UH FUCK"

Like music to my ears.

She starts to grind her pussy into my mouth and her legs begin to tremble under my touch.

She's close.

I begin to finger her while still consuming her wetness.

"Fuckkkk Alex"

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum don't stop" she squeals

Her legs tremble even more and and she grabs by hair even tighter.

She moans loudly cursing my name continuously.

Right now I feel like just want to claim and ravage every part of her.

I stood up and gave her a deep long kiss untill it got sloppy.

"you taste so good" I said in between.

I feel her hands unbuckling my belt and she softly said "I want you to fuck me right now"