Chapter 7 - Finally in Florida

It's still dark outside George's windows when he hears his phone alarm.

[Flight in 3 hours]

It's 3 in the morning when he throws his blanket off of himself and walks to his bathroom, flicking the light switches on around his house as he walks by. The lights bouncing off the titles of the bathroom floor are enough to make him squint, and he rubs his eyes as he makes his way to the shower.

Pulling back the curtain and twisting the knob has his mind wandering; what it'll be like in Florida again? Who'll live in those houses surrounding the fields now? Will they have children who play there?

George doesn't know if he would be glad or slightly jealous. Those kids would have fun playing in those fields, the same ones that George, Sapnap And Dream had run through. But then he is brought back to his youth when everything was easier, when all he had were his two best friends and they were all he needed.

He steps into the shower and draws the curtain shut, letting his mind continue to search for questions.

Would these hypothetical children run the same paths he once did? Would they hide in the same bushes that George had? Or would there be no field at all? Would wonderful flowers be torn away for room to build another house? Or maybe a park?

These thoughts were ripped away from him as he finished his shower in the blink of an eye. He then turned the water off, letting his house be still and silent for a moment.

After stepping back onto the cold tile, he wraps a towel around himself and walks to his bedroom, clothes already laid out on his dresser; a warm hoodie and some sweatpants, very comfortable for a 12-hour flight.

Once dressed, he brings his suitcase onto his bed, only needing to pack a few more small items. Remembering to grab his toothbrush and his charger, he stashes them away in his carry-on bag.

Once George is finished, he pockets his phone drags his suitcase and carry-on bag to the kitchen. He grabs some light snacks and places them into his bag. Then he grabs the cereal, milk, a bowl, and spoon to set them out on his counter.

His luggage is sat next to him as he sits down at his table. While eating his cereal he decides to scroll through Twitter; apparently, Dream hadn't streamed in a couple of days, and his fans are getting worried.

George didn't have a stan account so to speak, at least he didn't think so. What he did have was an alt Twitter account that he would use to check what his favorite content creators are up to... ok. So maybe it was a stan account.

George scrolls for a few minutes and then goes to his Uber app. The driver gets there pretty quickly suddenly George was on his way to the nearest airport.

His day had gone by pretty fast so far, but he knows that it will get a lot slower once he's on his plane.

It's nearly 5:30 in the morning when George gets to the airport. After passing all the security checks, he opens his phone and texts Sapnap.

"Getting on the plane, see u soon :)" is what George sends, and almost immediately Sapnap responds with, "can't wait to see you gogy :DDD". George chuckles at the nickname before he hears that his plane is boarding. He places his phone back into his pocket and grabs his carry-on bag.

Once George finds his seat, he notices he's sat next to the window and there are two teenagers in his way.

The first one, a short brunet, notices George after bickering with the other. He turns towards him and says, "Hi, are you sitting here?" Then he gestures to the seat beside them.

"Don't be an idiot Tubbo, it's like, literally the last seat on the plane!" the other yells, a blond that looks uncomfortable in the tiny airplane seats.