CHAPTER 5

Sousuke POV
"Here you go ma'am" I said handing the last customer her order.

 "Thank you dear" she said as she left the Store 'Mmm Mikey hasn't come by yet he never been this late something up!' I thought as I lock up shop with my bag swing around my back as I walked down the streets passing people until I came to a store ...

"Thank you dear" she said as she left the Store 'Mmm Mikey hasn't come by yet he never been this late something up!' I thought as I lock up shop with my bag swing around my back as I walked down the streets passing people until I came to a store with a kawiiii Pomeranian with its white fur and cute nose and eyes As I enter the the store "Hello welcome my  Pet shop what would you like" the owner said "I want that Pomeranian" I said pointing to the window where the growling Pomeranian was with sparks in my eyes "Are you sure he's Kinda  feisty" the owner said "Yeah yeah I want that one" I said like a kid wanting candy "Okay" the owner said talking up the puppy putting it down in my hands as it immediately clam down and snuggle into my clothes.

"Here the things you need for him" he said holding me dog food, bed comb, brush "here I said paying for it all putting it in my bag as I walked out the store with a white puppy snuggle in my shirt "I'm a call you Cotten because you remind me of smily and Angry fluffy hair" I said as I walked to the Juvenile Detention Center to visit a friend

Cotten

Warehouse3rd POV "Pah-chin!" Peh yelled " we came all this way to see Mikey-Chan of  the middle school baby Alliance" Osanai said throwing the cigarette away, Mikey narrow his eyes at him before getting up 'Shit!' Takemichy thought as Mikey walked...

Warehouse
3rd POV
"Pah-chin!" Peh yelled " we came all this way to see Mikey-Chan of  the middle school baby Alliance" Osanai said throwing the cigarette away, Mikey narrow his eyes at him before getting up 'Shit!' Takemichy thought as Mikey walked up to Osanai 'The conflict between Toman and Moebius is about to start!" Takemichy thought.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
Cue the Opening

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

"You had bring all These guys to fight some middle school kids." Mikey said "I see you're exactly the piece of shit I imagined you to be, Osanai-kun" Mikey said "What's that? Couldn't hear ya, you flea." Osanai said as the others laughed ' just like he imagined ? He's nothing like the guy I met' Takemichy thought'The guy twelve years in the future and the guy here now Are they seriously the same person? How the hell do you end up like that?" Takemichy thought "Hey! Who the hell do you think you're gawking at?" Osanai asked Takemichy blink "Er, I was just..." As Onsani punched him "You tried to look down on me, didn't you?" Osanai said punch him again and again and again "Those eyes are the kind I hate the most!" He yelled about to hit him again until Pah-chin stop him "You got a deal with me, jackass" Pah said as Takemichy regained his footing "Don't, Pah-chin..." he said some of his nose blood dropped on the floor.
{I swear to god I couldn't watch this part because of how weak Takemichi is😂}