CHAPTER 13

The big fight

Kazutora made the first move "Give me a break" he said "We came here to beat the shit outta you until you're dead!"

"Let's go toman!" Mikey yelled as the two clashed together, with the two fighting Sousuke simple just observe while sitting on a car 'This we'll be a good game of chess'  He thought with a cheerful tone, bring a marshmallow out of his jacket.

'They didn't waste any time at all! Shit! Where the hells Baji-kun?!'  Takemichy thought panic, eyes widen looking around not noticing a Valhalla member coming at him, as he was punch in the face, the member then grab Takemichy shit throwing him on the ground.

While everyone was busy fighting each other, kazutora went straight for Mikey only for draken to block his punch, while Mikey stood there unfazed "Like I'd ever let you lay a finger on Mikey!" Draken said "Draken?!" Kazutora yelled you can all see the vine popping on his face.

Just then Hanma came and kick draken who managed to block the kick but the force has pushed him back, "you get to deal with me, Draken" Hanma chuckled "Bring it on, Hanma" Hanma then turn to kazutora and said  "I'm leaving Mikey to you, kazutora".

"You better entertain me,Vice Captain" Hanma said turning back to Draken  "I'm thrilled. I don't remember the last time I got to go all-out"

"Mikey! I've been waiting for this day!" Kazutora giggled "I'm not gonna hold back, kazutora"  Mikey warned.

Meanwhile takemichi was crying on the ground trying not to get hit, eventually he came up for air. Only to see kazutora and Mikey having a face off "Mikey-kun and kazutora-kun...."  He thought before he was drag by the back of his shirt collar.

"Pay attention, asshole!" The same Valhalla member said picking him, sending Takemichi to the ground before he could recover the member came at him.

'Shit! I'm gonna die!' Takemichy thought cover his face prepared for the punch but it never came, since Mitsuya kicked the guy in the stomach sending his flying.

"Stand up, Takemichy" Mitsuya said holding his out to Takemichi "Mitsuya-kun!" Takemichi yelled relief, "You're a lifesaver" Takemichi said grabbing Mitsuya hand helping himself up.

"You dumbass!" Mitsuya yelled grabbing Takemichi by his collar "Huh?!" "What the hell did you come here for? We're here to fight, asshole" He scold "You're part of the 2nd Division, damn it!" Mitsuya yelled.

Just then a Valhalla member came at them but was send flying to the ground once Mitsuya punched him "Stay focused!" Mitsuya yelled at him.

'That's right' Takemichi thought clenching his fist 'if I get killed here, what the hell was the point? I need it focus on the enemy in front of me' Takemichy looked up only to see two Valhalla member standing in-front of him.