CHAPTER 12

According to plan

"It's October 31" Sousuke noted crossing out the date on the calendar 'The fights today' Sousuke thought

Sousuke step into the junkyard with a Hooded clock on with the Akatsuki gang sign on it.

"Wait, who are all these people?" Takemichi ask with chifuyu beside him "They're here to see this go down, Toman versus Valhalla The winner of today's conflict will be one step closer to running Tokyo" Chifuyu explained.

"Wait, who's that?" Takemichi asked pointing to a figure with the strange logo on there jacket "No way?!" Chifuyu gasp in shock "That's the leader of Akatsuki I've heard rumors bout the gang but I never thought was true!" Matsuno said. As Taksuki walked passed them.

"I'll be the one overseeing today's fight, you all know my name there's no need to say it" Taksuki said, his voice alone sending shivers down people spine.

"Overseeing?" Takemichi ask confused "he's basically like a referee, Hansen, The Haitani Brothers, and Lea man are all gonna keep cool and watch today" Chifuyu said sighing "I'm surprised, Sousuke isn't here" Chifuyu mumbles.

"You guys ready?!" Taksuki said in a bored voice "Let's bring the stars out" He announced as the gate to his right opened revealing the Tokyo Manji gang "And to my left" Taksuki said the gate open revealing Vallhalla.

"Taksuki-kun, thanks for agreeing to oversee this today" Mikey said, Taksuki chuckled looking over to Mikey with a sinister grin "If this fight suck, I'll become your worst nightmare" Taksuki said "Representative from both gangs, step forward!"

"Five-on-five with your best fighters....or an all-out melee with everyone" Taksuki said looking between kazutora and draken "Choose"

"Valhalla brought this fight to us,  you guys decide, kazutora" draken said "huh?" Kazutora said confused "We only have one condition: Baji keisuke's return, if toman wins this battle. We'll be taking Baji back" draken said

"that's all, huh? Baji came to us on his own there's nothing to return"

"We'll be taking Baji back, that's all" draken said "You jackass....bring it on" kazutora.

Taksuki just took a step back before announcing "Let's this be a clean fight, I can't have to police up my ass"

_____________________
Sorry I took so long to update this I have about 3 assignments due next week and haven't started yet. And please don't be a shy reader comment on my book pls.

Bye ✌️