CHAPTER 8

3rd POV
"Sousuke-kun!" Takemichi yelled running over to the unconscious bleeding boy "Sousuke...." He said before shaking the boy "Sousuke-kun!" He yelled catching Mikey, Emma and draken attention "Sousuke-kun! Sousuke-kun!" Takemichi yelled 'No.... This can't be happening' he thought as Mikey dodged and kicks some members that were surrounded him trying to make his way over to Sousuke "What's wrong Takemichy!" Mikey yelled worried "Sousuke-kun..... Sousuke-kun.... He's been stab!" Takemichy yelled making Mikey heart drop as he tried harder kicking more members to make his way to Sousuke "Move!" Mikey yelled punched one of them "Let me through, jackass!" He yelled jumping over a body not before Hanma pulled the back of his collar flinging Mikey across as he land on his feet "Hanma!" Mikey said with anger, Hanma started laughing "Found you..... Mikey!" He yelled running to Mikey who was about to kick him until Hanma stop it and twist it the other way letting it go as Mikey used his hand s and caught his balance, Hanma then kicked him making Mikey land on his back on the ground the rain still pouring down on them.

(You know what I'm bad at fighting scene) so I'm just going to skip this
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.••.

3rd POV
'It's over.... It's all over. Sousuke's dead' Takemichy thought crying and panting heavily breathing in and out "Takemichy!" Mikey yelled while fighting Hanma making Takemichy looked towards them before he heard a chocking noise only to realize Sousuke is still alive 'He's still alive!' Takemichy thought
"Mikey-kun!" Takemichy yelled gaining Mikey attention "Take care of Sou-Chan for me!" Mikey yelled as he blocked Hanma fist "huh?" Takemichi said 'Me' he thought as he watch mikey and Hanma fight 'That's right I..... I have to do something about this!" Takemichy thought as he lift Sousuke on his back and carried him away from the fight trying to get him to the hospital.

'He's so heavy I already feel like giving up' he thought, as Sousuke spat out more blood "Sousuke-kun!" Takemichi yelled but didn't get an response "You'll be fine! I'm gonna get you to the hospital!" Takemichi said "No" Sousuke mumbled "Wha-" Takemichi said but was cut off "If I'm going to the hospital call the number I have on speed dial on my phone, in my pocket  or else they can't help me"Sousuke mumbled before losing consciousness again "Wait- phone what Sousuke -kun just stay awake!" Takemichi yelled "I swear.... I swear.... You're going to be okay!" He yelled 'Don't give up, me!' Takemichy thought as he continued walking until he heard footsteps "Takemichi-kun!" Hina yelled running to them with Emma beside her "Hina!Emma-Chan!" Takemichy yelled "We called an ambulance!" Hina yelled "How's Sousuke !" Emma yelled "don't worry he's alive!" Takemichi yelled.

"Sousuke...." Emma said kneeling down as they had put him on the ground waiting on the ambulance to come 'What's taking so long?'' Takemichy thought before he remembered something and started searching Sousuke top part of his kimono for something "Takemichy-kun what are you doing!" Hina yelled "Sousuke -kun said something about a phone in his pocket" Takemichi said as he found the phone and turned it on "Come on come on" Takemichi said as he pressed the speed dial number "hello" the voiced over the phone was deep and mean deep that send shivers  down Takemichi spin "Hello this is Takemichi one of. suesuke friends" Takemichi said "Friend,you should like a pussy" the voice said before emma grabbed the phone out of Takemichi hands "listen here,Sousuke is in bad shape he's got a wound on his left side and losing blood!" Emma yelled as the other side chuckled "At least someone knows how to get to the point anyway,I'll meet you at the hospital" the person said as the call ended