CHAPTER 6

Sousuke POV
"What?" They both said "Takemichi's pissed" Akkun said "oh shit" " my precious memories......" he said as two of his friends cried "Farewell, Takemichi" that said " you just ruined all of them!" He yelled.

"When did this happen" draken asked as they looked around to see the mess they made "Don't give me that shit! Takemichy yelled trying to punch Mikey but Mikey dodged with ease making him land in a garbage heap "You okay, Takemichy?" I asked standing up with Cotten in my arms "shut up!" Takemichy yelled coming out of the garbage with dog shit on his head as I struggle to stop myself from laughing "You could give a rat's ass about memories, huh?!" He yelled marching over to us 'PU that stinks' I thought covering my nose "Okay clam down, dude." Draken said "Clam down?! Piss off! You're the ones that went all crazy!" He yelled grabbing draken coat "Takemichi" his friend yelled after opening the door running over to us "Takemichi, don't! Do you have a death wish?!" Akkun said pulling him off draken and holding him back "It's not like he can do that much damage" I mumbled looking at the seen "Shut up! Let go of me! You down give a shit about what happens to those around you, do you" he yelled at them before turning to me "And you! You! Just sat there like a corward!!" He yelled "Ps fuck off" I said making everyone shocked "Sorry man. We didn't mean to hurt you" draken said.

"you don't even know I exist, do you?!" He yelled "Takemichi stop" Akkun said "Yeah listen to you bud there" I said "You don't care... And that's why you're fighting" Takemichy said clamming down as his friend let him go making him fall on his knees looking down on the broken bat 'Man he's not over this' I thought as I felt something leak through my shirt I looked down at my Black shirt to see a dark red mark where my wound was "Shit!" I whispered yelled 'Maybe I should go to the doctor to get this dealt with' i thought "You don't.... You don't realize how much trouble you cause" Takemichy cried "For people around you when you two fight, do you?" He asked, I leaned over to draken and whispered "Who gonna tell him?" As he shrug his shoulders "Just...... All the people who looked up to you two end up fighting too! This isn't your problem! You're gonna split toman apart!" He yelled 'Wait splitting toman' I thought as I looked at them confused "That's just too sad!" He cried yelled "I don't want that to happen! I can bear to watch it! You guys are just so cool, and...." Takemichi said sniffing "Takemichi" Mikey said "Whatever. Just go home" Takemichy said "You know this whole time.... You've had a thud In Your hair" Mikey said as we all laughed "What?! What the shit?!" Takemichi yelled trying to get it out of his head as it fell out "That's hella gross Takemichy!" Draken yelled "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! Takemichy yelled "you were just so serious!" I laughed "Serious?! That's because you two-" Takemichy said "Run, kenchin, Sou-Chan the gaits coming after us!" Mikey yelled  "God, you reek" I said running with them.
3rd POV

'Wait.... They made up?' Takemichy thought sniffed hai hair "God, my head reeks! What am I supposed to—" Takemichi said turning to his friends who where caught walking away "Shit" "Gross!" Stay away!" They yelled running away "Come back here, Damn it!" Takemichy yelled at them.

Mini time skip
Sousuke POV
Man, that was hilarious" draken said "You're telling me" I chuckled sitting on the steps "Haven't laughed like that in a while" Mikey said "You friggin' reek" I said "I washed my hair, okay?" Takemichy said.

"I was wrong mikey" draken said as Mikey turned his head "Nah, I'm sorry" Mikey said "Okay now tell me why were you guys even fighting I only know half of the story" I said crossing my arms "I forgot" they both said "Hah figures" I said as Mikey got up "But Ken chin was right" Mikey said "Pah ended up turning himself in"