Yalls First Smooch: Boys

Klaus: You and Klaus have been going on dates, you want to make a move and get a kiss from his plump lips. You walk into the compound, hand and hand, you go up to Klaus' bedroom to get into some sweats that you cut into shorts, you keep for when you stay there. You come back down from the bedroom, and go into his art room. You see him focusing all you could do is stare. Klaus apparently felt your stare and said, "Love. You know staring is rude, right?" Your cheeks get red from embarrassment. Klaus puts his brush down and comes over, taking your face in between his two hands, gazing deeply into your eyes. You gaze deeply into his, looking between his lips and his eyes. Klaus is doing the same. You notice it, you close your eyes, you lean in somewhat, him closing the rest of the gap. You guys' lips move in sync.
Outfit Worn:

Elijah: Although it was wrong of you to kiss a guy you had just met, you couldn't help it

Elijah: Although it was wrong of you to kiss a guy you had just met, you couldn't help it. You and Elijah have been meeting up for a few months now. And have been dating for 3 months. You'd think he would just lay one on ya, right?! Wrong! He won't! So you'd decide to do it yourself! You meet at the meadow like normal. You sit in the flowers with a small blanket beneath your body. You hear the sound of grass crunching, your head snaps up to see Elijah, smiling so big you'd think it would hurt. You smile just as big and go over to hug him. You both hug, then you put your hands on the side of his face, looking deeply into his eyes. Elijah leans in and kisses your lips softly. You kiss back with just as much gentility. You both pull away smiling so big it hurt.
Outfit Worn:

Stefan: After you and Stefan caught up you went back to the Salvatore boarding house, and the brothers let you stay there

Stefan: After you and Stefan caught up you went back to the Salvatore boarding house, and the brothers let you stay there. You get changed into an oversized black Bon Jovi T-shirt, some comfy shorts. You put your hair in a messy bun and lay down. You toss and turn for a while before going down to the kitchen to look for a blood bag. You can't find any so you go upstairs into Stefan's room to see if he's asleep, if he's not you were just gonna see if he could tell you where the blood bags are. You see that he's at his desk, tapping his ring on the table, looking deep in thought. I sigh and say, "Stef. Are you okay?" I lean against the frame of the door. Stefan nods his head 'yes' I say "Okay, what is on your mind?" Stefan sighs and says, "I have feelings for this one girl I've known for a while. But, I don't think she likes me back." I say, "If she doesn't like you back it's her loss. Anyone would be happy to have you as a boyfriend! Heck! They should be happy if they have you as a friend!" You gasp for air as you were out of breath from rambling. Stefan smiles, stands up, and walks over to you. "Whatcha doing???" You say as he was getting close to you. He says, "Can I kiss you? I've liked you since we were young." You don't waste time and just put your lips on his.

Outfit Worn:

Damon: You guys were on your first date

Damon: You guys were on your first date. After you were done eating y'all went to your house. Y'all were on your front porch. Damon said, "Is it bad that I wanna kiss you right now?" You look at him, smirk, and shake your head, 'no.' He leans down and captures your lips together.
Outfit worn: