Y'all Make Up: Boys

Klaus: A few hours later Klaus stopped by the house, cryptic as hell, and told you to get changed and pack your bags and to meet him at a warehouse. You pack your bags, and drive to the warehouse that's 30 minutes away and out of the small town. You park Y/V/C (your vehicle choice) and walk in, your suitcase and keys in hand. You see a very amused yet irritated Klaus, and a very bloody faced Stefan. You walk in, your sneakers loud on the floor. You look at Klaus blankly. You threw your bag at him and made a gesture for them to hurry the hell up. After a while a black SUV comes to the warehouse and picks us up. I get in the back seat, Klaus is also in the back seat, the driver and Stefan in the front. I try to sit far enough away from Klaus but I somehow end up in the middle with his right arm over my shoulder, my right hand playing with his fingers, and my head on his chest. He starts to mumble apologies and calling me beautiful and all these wonderful things you'd want to get called by the man of your dreams. I hum as I'm slowly nodding off to sleep. I hear him whisper, "Love I truly am sorry." And I felt him kiss my head lovingly. I guess you can say I definitely accept his apology...
Elijah: The next morning I get a text message from my sister Kathrine saying she out of the tomb and is on the run again. I sigh in relief. I know who I'm supposed to be thanking. I rush to the apartment Elijah's staying in, I politely knock on the door. Elijah opens the door and smiles sheepishly. I smile and make a motion with my hand that basically says, "You gonna let me in or what?" He finally lets me in. I smile as he turns around, I vamp speed to give him a tight hug, my arms around his waist. It takes him a few seconds to reciprocate, but he does and wraps his arms around my shoulders. He rests his head in the crook of my neck, and places soft butterfly kisses there. I sigh softly and hum in satisfaction. I could fall asleep in his arms, he makes me feel protected. I pull back from the hug and place a loving kiss on his lips. Our lips move together in a frenzy before we find our rhythm. I pull away and say, "Thank you Elijah." He just smiles and nods before leading me to the couch to cuddle.
Stefan: I get home and slide down the front door. I sigh and check my phone for messages or calls. I see at least 100 missed calls and at least 50 text messages from Stefan and surprisingly a few from Damon. I get up and get dressed into my black silk pajamas, and lay down in my douvet. I turn my side lamps off and lay down. I toss and turn for a few hours before ultimately call Stefan. I hear Stefan saying, "Y/N/N? (Your nick name) Are you okay? Is something wrong?" I sigh heavily and say, "I- I'm fine. Can you j-just come over? I can't sleep." I hear a door close on his side of the phone and he says, "Already outside your house." I quickly run down stairs and open the door to see him standing there in his pajamas holding roses. I blush heavily. I say, "Thanks. Come in?" I move aside from the door. Stefan steps in and puts the roses on the entry table. I walk up to him and hug him tightly. I mumble about how I'm sorry about being over dramatic. Stefan hushes me and leads me upstairs to my bedroom. He lays down on his back, his arms open wide for me to lay down on him. I lay down on him, my whole body resting against his. His arms wrap around me so tight, i doze right off to sleep.
Damon: It's been a few days since I went loco on Damon. Which, I do have to say I never thought I would be able to do that. I've never been a person who states how they feel, but I feel amazing! I decided I would apologize to Damon. (Cue the eye roll... jk) But I don't even think about getting dressed into something more... approachable... So I just go over in my oversized Stitch onesie. I knock on the door, after readjusting my hoodie. Damon opens the door seemingly in a pissed off mood. But once he sees me, I can see his eyes soften. I smile up at him admirablely. He lets me in, right after he turns around after shutting the door, I hug him tightly, my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist. I hear him chuckle before readjusting me. I mutter a soft, "I'm sorry." Into his neck. He smiles and kisses my head. He softly says, "I know baby."