How You Met: Girls

Caroline:
~1st Person POV~
I had just moved to Mystic Falls. Being an angel demon hybrid isn't easy. I walk into a restaurant called, "Mystic Grill," so basic I think to myself and slide into a barstool at the bar. My black corset top almost giving me second hand embarrassment as it slides down almost exposing my breasts. I quickly pull in up as a cute blonde boy walks over to me. I mean, if i wasn't into women i would have had a huge crush on him. "Hi, I'm Matt. What can I get you?" He asks. I think for a second before answering, "Can I get a glass of your finest bourbon?" I ask politely. "Ma'am I'm gonna have to see some ID." Matt says. "Oh yeah! Of course my bad-" I say before I get caught off by a beautiful blonde with gorgeous curls, beautiful blue eyes, and angelic eyes. "Matt! Meeting at the Salvatore house!" The blonde girl says. I'm flabbergasted and say, "Pretty girl, i'm trying to get a drink. You very rudely interrupted our conversation." My dark red lipstick complimenting my Y/S/C.  (Your skin color) The blonde turns around and says, "I'm sorry, but this is very important." She drags him away before i could get my drink and her name! How rude!?
              (Outfit Below:)

" She drags him away before i could get my drink and her name! How rude!?              (Outfit Below:)

Bonnie:
I walk into the high school, my    Y/H/T (Your hair type) over my shoulder. My black leather bag on the opposite shoulder. I walk over to the office and get my schedule. I get to my locker and put my bag in it. I look at my schedule and notice I have physical education. I groan and roll my eyes. I get my bag out of my locker again and get my gym clothes that consist of, black nike pro shorts, my nike panda dunk shoes, my oversized zip up hoodie, and my nike sports bra. I wait for the bell to ring before going to the women's locker room to change. I enter the locker room and notice a petite light skin girl changing. I try to stop staring at her but fail as she catches my eye and winks before going into the gym. After gym class, she introduces herself as Bonnie mother fucking Bennett.
            (Outfit below:)

Elena:Being Vicki and Matt Donavan's sister isn't easy

Elena:
Being Vicki and Matt Donavan's sister isn't easy. Especially since our mom had an affair with a powerful dragon which by the way, isn't easy to hide! My ginger Y/H/T(your hair type) is a lot harder to hide than the rest. But, Elena Gilbert has been my best friend since I was a baby. I was absolutely devastated when I found out she was with my brother. But when they broke up, and Stefan Salvatore came to town, oh honey it was game over for me. Especially since Damon has tried to kill me multiple times. The fourth time Damon tried to kill me, I was physically and mentally exhausted. But what I didn't realize it was because he was bitten by Klaus. Elena came to me distraught. And ever since then, we've been together.
(4th Time Damon Bit Her Below:)

Rebekah: Being Bonnie's sister is very difficult

Rebekah:
Being Bonnie's sister is very difficult. Especially because i'm a siphon witch. I was a loner. I hated talking to people if I didn't have to. When I met Rebekah it was Senior prank night, and I was taken off guard as I was setting up the water bucket above the door prank. Rebekah just so happens to walk in but my fast instincts, I push her out of the way. So, I got soaked instead of her. My Y/H/C soaked. I pout and say, "It's always me!" I heard Rebekah giggle. I turned around and it was love at first water bucket.
(Outfit Below:)