Boyfriend

Pairing: Rebekah x Vampire reader female

I walk onto the stage at Rousseau's, I see Rebekah and Marcel in the crowd. I gulp down my nervousness and motion for the DJ to start the beat. "I can't believe, we're finally alone," I start and the crowd looks at the stage. I notice Rebekah tense up while listening. "I can't believe I almost went home." I continue remembering the time we had our first hookup.
           ~Flash Back~
I sit at the bonfire bored out of my mind. I see a head of blonde hair sit down beside me. I look up and see Rebekah. I smile up at my best friend and long time crush. "Hi." I say slurring my words obviously tipsy. Me being a vampire would mean I have a high alcohol tolerance, not exactly. Even after I became a vampire my alcohol tolerance is still the same. She smiles at me, "Hey. What did I tell you about drinking Y/N/N?"  (Your nick name) she asks. I shrug my shoulders and stand up, only to stumble over my own feet. I caught my balance with the help of Rebekah. I stare into her eyes, her arms around my waist, mine around her neck. My breath hitches. (I think I said that right) I can tell she notices as she smirks. I smirk a drunken smirk. I look at her lips then at her eyes. I can tell she noticed as she leans in. I lean in and we kiss. I hum a happy hum as her lips are soft and taste like the horrible beer the bonfire has. Our lips move in sync. I grab her cheeks in the palms of my hands. She shivers as my hands are cold. Her hands grip my waist. She vamp-speeds us to her room in the Salvatore mansion and we make love.
       ~Flashback Ends~ 
I wrap my hand tighter around the microphone. "What are the chances? Everyone's dancing." I continue thinking about the time she was upset about Marcel having a thing for Camille. "And he's not with you. The universe must have divined this." I sang remembering how Marcel left Rebekah to dance with Camille. "What am I gonna do? Not grab your wrist." I sung and the beat dropped. Everyone gasped before I continued. "I can be a better boyfriend than him. I could do the shit that he never did." I sung remembering how Rebekah said he couldn't last 5 minutes without cumming and not help her. "Up all night I won't quit." I sung remembering the last thing I remembered. "Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him." I sung tempering the time me and Marcel got into a fist fight cause I was flirting with Rebekah. She still didn't know we fought. "I could be such a gentleman. Plus all my clothes would fit." I sung remembering how Marcel wasn't a gentleman  and how his clothes didn't fit. "I could be a better boyfriend. I don't need to tell you twice, all the ways he can't suffice." I sung remembering when Rebekah and Marcel started dating he was never home. "If I could give you some advice I would leave with me tonight." I sung remembering when we hooked up for the second time. 
           ~Flash Back~
I sung along to the song that was playing in the bar. I swayed my hips to the music, I jumped when I felt someone grab my hips. I turned my head slightly to see who it is. I see Rebekah. I smile and blush a bit. I stepped back a bit and grinded on her lower region. I heard her chuckle seductively. I grinned at her and continued dancing. I suddenly got twirled around and she kissed me. And we ended up in my compelled hotel room.
       ~Flash Back Ends~
I snapped out of the memory and continued singing, "The universe must have divined this. Mm mm." I sung as Marcel wrapped his arm around Rebekah as he glared at me. "Ladies first baby I insist." I sung and smirked at Marcel and winked at Rebekah. "I can be a better boyfriend than him. I can do the shit that he never did." I sung as I realized Niklaus walk in with Kol, Elijah, and Hayley. You could say they always wanted me and Rebekah together. "Up all night I won't quit. Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him." I sung and see Klaus smirk, Kol looking hella shocked, and Hayley proud. I smile at the three before continuing. "I can be such a gentleman. Plus all my clothes would fit." Klaus, Kol, Elijah, and Hayley look hella proud. "I can be a better boyfriend than him." I sung randomly getting really sad. "I can be a better boyfriend than him." I sung, me and Rebekah lock eyes and I keep the eyes contact while singing. "I never would've left you alone. Here on your own. Glued to your phone." I sung remembering Marcel stood Rebekah up on a date and I was there to comfort her. "I never would've left you alone. For someone else to take you home." I sung remembering when I went to get a drink for us after comforting her, to come back to see her and Marcel kissing. "I could be a beater boyfriend than him. I could do the shit that he never did. Up all night I won't quit. I'm gonna steal you from him." You sung as I seen Marcel tense up. I smirked and continued singing. "I could be such a gentle man... Plus you know my clothes would fit." I sung and i notice Rebekah in take Marcel's arm from around her shoulder and gives him a cold stare, she then turns to me and smiles. I smile back and wink. "I can be a better boyfriend than him. I could do the shit that he never did. Up all night, I won't quit. Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him. I could be such a gentleman. Plus all my clothes would fit." I finished and got off the stage. Me and Rebekah got together. And me and Marcel are now enemies...

(Sorry the end is kinda rushed)