Chapter-1

~Keilaya pov~

I closed my textbook and got up from my seat as class was over it was my first day of college it was going smooth so far but I got 2 damn essays already

I started to head to the study hall the campus had just like the library but we can actually talk in there it was kinda a hangout spot. I was meeting Mya there, being roommates was great she was barely there because she was with Ermias but when she is home she just spends time with me.

I was now walking through the campus it was huge I lost weight from walking around so much.

I arrived at the hall and I saw Mya there was sitting there on her phone.

"Hey hey" I said to her

"Hey how was class?" Mya asked

"Long I'm ready for a drink or something" I said

"There's a party tonight the basketball team is throwing we can go if your up to it" Mya said

"Yeah I'm down girl" I said mya pulled out her books and so did I time to start studying and working on these essays. At least do a page or 2. I started typing away then I saw Zay he came and sat with us.

"Wassup y'all" he said smiling

Zay has been getting closer to mya and I but I think it's because he was so quiet and didn't really socialize a lot.

"Hey Zay" mya and I said together

"Oh Keilaya the basketball team having a party tonight-" I cut Zay off before he could even finish.

"Yeah I know I'm going, and by the way do you know if Gio made the team?" I asked Zay I was really curious Gio hasn't told me yet probably been ducking me to tell me the news or swamp with his class work.

"He told me not to tell you" Zay said laughing

I gasped "you knew me longer tell me Zay" I whined

"No let that man tell you himself" Zay said I rolled my eyes and started to do my work again and started to ignore Zay.

"Just like your brother a big baby" Zay said laughing I smile while he said that because Ermias was a big baby.

"Fine I won't stress it if I see at home then I'll find out" I said and I stuck out my tongue and started typing away.

Mya and I arrived back at the apartment and I saw Gio doing push ups

Mya and I arrived back at the apartment and I saw Gio doing push ups. He wasn't here all the time but when he misses me a lot he was.

I smiled as he greeted Mya with their own handshake they became closer too like best friends close. But was I suspicious of anything? No I was in tune with my gut that they're just good friends because of me.

They finished their handshake and Gio came straight to me. I smiled as he gave me a kiss and grabbed my ass.

"Hey mamas" he said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Hi" I said smiling I don't know what it is about me and Gio but we were probably the happiest couple non couple ever. I say we're in an open relationship but he says we're just whores.

"So how was tryouts this morning?" I asked him

"It was really good you gonna wear my number?" Gio said

I laughed I was so happy for him. I started jumping up and down and Gio picked me up.

"Aw congratulations Gio" I said and started kissing his cheek.

"I gotta tell your mom" I said

"You and that woman is not friends" Gio said as he was holding me.

"Yes we are don't be jealous" I said laughing

Gio walked over to the couch and he sat down with me on top of him and he started rubbing my back.

"So I'll see you at the party tonight?" I asked him

"Yeah that's why they having it new recruits" Gio said

"Oh makes sense, cool beans so now you on the teams the hoes gonna want your ass" I said smiling Gio laughed.

"They gonna want me and here I am thinking about you" Gio said

I gave him a kiss.

"So cute" I said Gio unhook my damn bra he thought he was slick.

"You are not slick boy, my bra is unhooked" I said to Gio he laughed and lifted my shirt and took it off.

"I know you hate wearing a bra just making you feel better" he said

I rolled my eyes "whatever I guess a congratulations is in order in the bedroom though mya said she doesn't want to caught what she caught last time" I said

"Bathroom it is" Gio said picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom I laughed because I said bedroom not bathroom.

I woke up and saw the time and I looked over at Gio his ass was knocked out. I slapped his arm and pushed him.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Get yo ass up gotta get ready for the party Giovanni" I said

Gio groaned and pulled me to him and kissed me.

"Ight I'll see you later mamas" he said

"See ya" I said I sat up and watched as Gio left and I heard him close the door. He kinda slammed it but I guess he was tired oh well nobody told him to use his energy to be having sex.

I got up and went to take a shower. Then I heard the bathroom door open I peeped through the curtain and it was mya I guess finish up her makeup she takes way longer to get ready than I do.

I finished my shower and stared to look in my closet what am I going to wear to pull the hoes and get Gio rilled up.

I was finished getting ready and I double checked myself in the mirror I walked out my room to see Mya dancing and eating a sandwich

"You made me one?" I asked her she nodded her head and pointed I smiled and went to the kitchen and got the sandwich I took a bite and it was good as hell.

"Ready?" I asked her

"Yup let's go even though the party started an hour ago slow poke" mya said

I laughed "sorry" I said taking her hand and walked out the apartment door locking it behind us.

___________________________________

End of chapter 1 guys I hope you all enjoy it make sure to comment and vote love you guys to the moon and back this will be the final book to the Hot Head series so I hope you guys enjoy it. Love you guys so muchhh