Chapter-29

~Keilaya~

I let go of Gio hand and went straight to my mom and brother "what the hell is going on?" I asked them

"Why don't you guys go see?" Mya said her and Gio nodded their heads what was going on?

Ermias walked in first but I know my mom had a gun in her waistband. Ermias opened the door slowly and it was a bunch of people I didn't even know our house can hold this much people. My mom started yelling and started to laugh. I recognize them it was my family so many of my uncles, my grandparents my aunties and other family members.

It was like a family reunion?

I was by my mom side as she went to my aunt Storm and Sky.

"Why y'all all here?" My mom asked them.

"We came to celebrate you guys and comet we didn't do a real celebration like he always wanted and plus we have someone here to read his will." My aunt Storm said

"I don't think we want everyone to know the will guys" my mom said

"He wanted it" sky said

"Fine" my mom said

Then a guy in tux came and quiet the room.

"Is everyone present for the reading of Comet Butterfly will?" He asked he looked at my aunt and she nodded.

"Good" he said and then he pressed a button on the tv and it was my dad on there but he was much younger.

"This thing on? Shit I hope so" he said which made us laugh.

"Now y'all probably thinking why this nigga like 25 making this video? Well my crazy ass is crazy and dangerous so I know one day I'll be gone from any of my enemies or Storm violent ass that girl got problems but that's my baby sister" he said making us all smile. I hugged my aunt.

"Okay firstly I would like to leave my business to Ermias but only if he wants too he going to be famous I can tell that boy was 8 pounds when he was born but if he don't want too that's great but when he make it in a league he got some money holding for him so that will help him determine a path for him" my dad said

I looked at Ermias as he was crying. I seen that a few times very rare but he cried.

"Now for my baby mama aka my wife Bianca with the juicy booty Ah, I'm sorry baby for all the hurt I put you through and I hope we can make it in the future with our 12 kids but baby all the houses and property I own is for you so do what you please but then property is probably worth thousands hundred thousands actually" he said smiling

"Storm and sky I know y'all grown as fuck and crazy as shit and doing y'all own thing but your big brother always here to help y'all out till the end 250k for each of y'all sincere still don't like you yellow bitch" my dad said making us laugh.

"He yellow too" uncle sincere said making us laugh.

My dad kept going he literally was thinking about everyone in this room he left them all something my aunt sky owned a building now an apartment building she always wanted to do that.

I smiled and the video was almost to an end.

"Yeah that's all I can think of right now y'all can handle the rest this for Nipsey he taught me life too short and to think for my legacy and I'm doing that I love my family dearly" then he got up and picking up something and I looked and it was me as a baby.

"Look Keilaya this video you gonna see one day baby girl I want you to always be strong and live up to the butterfly name because I'm leaving you all my money in an account for you but once you graduate college or you give me a grandbaby" he said and kissing my cheek. Then Ermias ran in and jumped next to my dad in his chair and putting my dad in a head lock.

"Alright that's it cut the video Ermias finna take me out" my dad said laughing and the video ended.

My mom face was stained with tears and she smiled "I want to thank you all for coming here and watching this will video of my late husband he loved his family very much once you was apart of this family he was going to always protect you and put a smile on your face I loved him so much and I'm happy I spent 36 years loving him as much as he loved me I would do it all over again and for him blessing me with two beautiful children and two more sisters added and a bunch of brothers I'm so happy to be a butterfly" my mom said she went and hugged me and I hugged her back.

Then the tux guy stood in the front of everyone.

"Everything comet has said is true and will be happening within a week for everything to process. I'm sorry your lost but I wish you all well" he said and left out the house.

My brother went to uncle Boogie I wonder what to talk about I slipped away to be nosey they was in my dad study.

"Wassup nephew?" Boogie asked Ermias

"You know how my dad left the company with me?" Ermias said please tell me he wasn't going to do it.

"Yeah what about it?" Boogie asked him.

"I don't want to do it I wanna leave it to you, you been my dad right hand man it's only right you take over I wouldn't know what to do" Ermias said

Boogie nodded "that's good kiddo I'm proud of you but one of your friends will take my place next if anything happens to me" boogie was warning him

"Yeah I understand unc" Ermias said and I slipped away back to my family who would be boogie right hand? I can see either durk or shiesty.

___________________________________

End of the chapter guys I really hope y'all enjoy it make sure to comment and vote love y'all next chapter will be a slight shocker lol