Chapter-26 *explicit content*

~Keilaya pov~

I dragged my bags upstairs in my room while Gio was sitting on the bed talking to his mom

"Could of at least helped me" I whispered

"What Keilaya?" He said I shook my head nothing.

"Oh thought so my mom said hi and thanks again" he said

"No problem" and I went and slapped his head because who was he talking too.

"Fuck!" He yelled

I didn't even hit him that hard.

"Mama Keilaya hit me" he whined.

He put her on speaker and she was dying laughing.

"Mama that's crazy" he said smiling

"Good tell her to do it again for me!" She yelled and I tapped his head again.

"I did it mrs.Rossi, tell your husband I said hello and I'll call you guys later" I said

"I will sweetie I'll let you kids go bye guys" she said

"Bye mom" we both said

Gio hung up and tossed his phone.

"Nobody told you to try to bring all your clothes" Gio said I pouted

"But I'm a fly gworl" I said smiling

"Yeah super fly" Gio said and he picked me up and kissed my cheek.

"So me and the girls are looking for an house around campus for next fall" I said to Gio

"Word? The parties finna go crazy in y'all house" he said

"No it's not" I said

Gio smiled "yes it is especially with Sage coco butt" he said

"Yeah you right sooo wanna fuck?" I asked him smiling

"Girl what kinda of question is that of course I do" Gio said smiling I laughed evilly and good thing nobody was home my mom went to pick up some groceries while Ermias went to hang with my uncles.

Gio started kissing on my neck and he placed me on my dresser and started taking off my clothes and I started taking off his. I smiled as his pants dropped and saw how ready he was. Gio smiled and he pulled down my underwear and traced his finger over me and he opened my legs wide and started to eat me out on my dresser.

It was feeling like heaven Gio kept going and I was moaning loud as hell.

"Fuck mamas you taste so good" Gio said while eating me out. I smiled and looked down at him licking me up. I was about to finish then Gio stopped and he slid right into me I threw my head back and moaned and so did Gio.

"Fuck Keilaya" he moaned and he started to stroke in and out he pulled me closer to him and he started going faster. "You feel like heaven mamas" he said making me moan I wrapped my arm around Gio neck as he kept going faster.

"Fuck" I moaned and grabbed onto the dresser digging my nails into it.

"Gio I can't" I moaned

"Yeah? You like it right?" He moaned in my ear

"Yes baby" I moaned Gio picked me up off the dresser and started to fuck me in the air.

"Fuck" I yelled out and I felt my self finishing. And Gio had me against my door and kept going until he finished. I felt warmth. Gio kissed me and placed me on the bed and pulled out and put it back in and started to go again. I needed some water. Then he was picking up the pace again.

We were both filling my room up with the sounds of moans. I gripped the sheets while Gio was kissing me looking me deep in my eyes. I looked at his.

"You so fucking pretty Keilaya" he said smiling Gio pulled out and flipped me up lifting my butt in the air. He grabbed my arms and pinned them back and he slid in me. I don't think Gio ever gave me back shots before always the first.

He started to pick up his pace and I was loving everything of it.

"Oh my god" I moaned and I heard Gio laugh.

He was over me now and kissed my back and I felt him slap my ass. It turned me on even more. "Yeah baby throw it back on me" he said and I proceeded to do that. I grabbed the sheets while arching my back more. Gio started laughing.

"Don't run now" he said he pulled my arms and started going harder and I felt myself cumming again and I felt Gio did too.

"I love you" he said

"Love you too" I said while moaning my toes started to curl while Gio pulled out and was playing with me. I felt his tip just tracing on me. I let a moan out and laid on my stomach breathing heavy.

"You good mamas?" Gio asked laughing

"I- water" I said

Gio went to my purse and got out my water and opened it he took a sip and gave me the bottle and I took a sip actually inhaled that bottle. Gio laid down and I climbed over him and grabbed his junk and started to stroke it and I heard him moan.

I looked back as Gio watched me and he started to rub on my ass. We was finna 69 in this bitch.

I held it and licked the tip and kissed it and Gio moaned. I proceeded to keep going I put my entire mouth on him and started to bob my head up and down on him. I never sucked amir and I barely did Gio that's how I knew I was in love with this boy.

I kept going and Gio started to eat my ass. Ain't never did it before but now. I guess we both knew what was up. I was enjoying every minute of this too. I let out a moan while Gio put his finger in me.

~*~

Gio and I laid in the tub.

"You good?" He asked me

"Yeah good work" I said and dapped him up.

"I can't believe I got slutted out like this" I said smiling

"Me too you be treating me like a whore" Gio said

I laughed "shut up" I said laughing

___________________________________

End of an explicit chapter lol y'all I'm sorry but y'all can skip it if y'all want I have a warning I hope y'all enjoy make sure to comment and vote love y'all bye