Chapter-12 *SA trigger*

~Keilaya pov~

I applied my lipgloss on in the car and started singing along too the song by Meganthastallion

"Poppin plan b cuz I ain't trying b stuck with ya, damn I still see you kickin with them opp bitches, I'm the only reason why  ya goofy ass got bitches" I rapped along while india recorded me I was feeling this song to the core

I started acting an ass and I turned around and started to twerk in the backseat. Then I started rapping again "Cause Who The Fuck Rock It Like Me?
No Bra, Tight Tee Slick Back Ponytail, Feeling Like I'm Ice-T You Know I Suck It Good, Real Hood When You Wake Up
You Know Her Head Weak If She Ain't Fucking Up Her Makeup Damn, I Can't Believe I Used To Let You Fuck Me" I just started dancing in the back seat.

India and I had pregame before coming to the party I wanted to get drunk drunk and enjoy my time not worry about a soul tonight.

We arrived at the party and found parking. I was wearing a dress tonight I was on my worst behavior.

We walked into the party and it was litt. The music was right the crowd was right people was smoking hookah, weed and drinking they was doing they thing.

I followed behind Mya holding india hand. I smiled as I saw him and the basketball team.

"Hi brotherrr" I dragged

"Hey sister you good?" He asked me while kissing Mya cheek.

"Yes brotherr I'm a little tipsy" I said

"Oh gosh who let her drink?" Ermias asked me

"Me duh" I said I smiled I spotted Zay and went to him and sat next to him.

"Zay tonight goal is to find a big booty bitch okay?" I told him

"Bett you got this wingwoman" he said

I laughed and I saw Amir and nova. They walked over to us.

"Hey y'all" he greeted I smiled and waved to them both I got up and went to get another drink I got casaimigos straight. I took a big gulp like it was a shot.

I felt someone pull me I looked back to see india.

"Come on let's dance" she said

I looked around the room and I saw Gio standing with the team I ain't see him just now. I took another sip of the drink and started dancing on india. We were grinding on each other now. Durk would probably kill me dancing on her like this oh well.

I turned my back and bent over in front of india and she started smacking my ass as I was twerking on her.

I faced back to india and I wined down close to her body and came up close to her face. India smiled at me we were so close together I felt her chest on mine. I smiled and so did india.

"Wanna make out?" She asked me

"Sure" I said laughing

India grabbed my neck and her lips crashed onto mine and we started making out. I heard someone whistle and a bit of cheering going on. This was turning me on.

I smiled and pulled back from india "you okay?" She asked me

I nodded my head and india kissed me again Shit she was making me horny now. We pulled back and laughed "you're a great kisser" I told her

"You are too" she said smiling we started dancing again like nothing happened

*SA trigger warning happening now*

I felt someone come up behind me and sticking they dick on my back like Ew. I looked back and it was Duke.

"What Duke?" I asked him

"Can I get this dance baby?" He whispered in my ear. I shrugged a harmless dance won't hurt. I was doing a two step facing Duke and he turned me around. Duke started lifting my dress up.

His hands was on my thighs and he moved his hand so swiftly to my private. I moved away from him.

"Yo what are you doing? I said a dance not straight up assault me on the dance floor dickhead" I said

I walked away and went to the bathroom. I splash water on my face to sober up which was working I wasn't drunk I was tipsy but wasn't drunk enough to be all over the place.

The bathroom door opened I looked and it was Duke this was getting weird now.

"Duke I'm using the bathroom" I said

"You wanna fuck me don't you?" He said

"No Ew" I said and Duke came closer to me his body was pressing on mine now. I stepped to the side and he grabbed my wrist tight.

"Ow duke" I said

"You sound sexy saying my name" he said

"I'm trying to leave the bathroom now" I said.

Duke grabbed me by my neck and lifted me on the sink. I know I had retarded strength but he had superhuman strength I couldn't budge from him.

"Duke I can't breathe" I said Duke forced a kiss on me I started to cry. I started to scratch his hand and I went and punched his eye, he stepped back holding his eye.

"Stupid bitch" he said I jumped down from the counter and Duke grabbed my neck again choking me and banged my head against the mirror cracking it.

He ripped off my underwear and I squeezed my legs together tight. I was about to be raped. No way this can't be happening right now.

"Duke stop!" I was yelling now.

Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Help!" I yelled the Duke pulled back and tried to fix himself then the door opened it was Gio and Ermias. I jumped off the counter quick and ran to them crying.

"I wanna go home" I said

I never seen Gio so mad in my life I was actually scared. He looked at me and observed what just happened.

Gio cocked his hand back and punched Duke right in the face. That clean shot right there knocked him out.

"Keilaya?" Gio said he reached to touch me and I moved away from him. I was so scared right now.

"We need to report this Keilaya now" Ermias said he was so pissed oh my god what the hell was going on?

__________________________________

Sooo that happened guys I hope you guys know that sexual assault is very serious topic and is not to be treated lightly if you or anyone you been assaulted tell your story tell someone do not keep it to yourself or think it's too late to say something it's not it's traumatizing for us girls I know I've been dealing with male gazes since I was 12 it's not joke at all. So reach out and tell someone.

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter comment and vote love you guys bye