V

Patrick got up from his seat, while fixing his tie & told me, "Well Y/N, I have to get going.. it was nice bumping into you this morning."
I looked at his cup, & it was full, though I didn't think much of it, he seems like a busy guy.
"Yeah, it was nice bumping into you too.", I responded.
   "Check please!", Patrick said.He looked rather upset, like if something was bothering him inside. 'B'gave him his check, in which he paid for, & left.

'B' turned to me and asked, "What's his problem?"
"I have no idea.. anyways, I'm probably gonna get going too. I'll call you!", I grabbed my things, paid for my drink, & left. It was really delightful outside so I decided to go for a walk.

(PATRICK'S POV)

   As I was leaving the lounge, I called a taxi & went back to my job, Pierce & Pierce. I entered the tall building, went into the elevator and got onto my floor. I went straight into Jean's office just to see what she was wearing today.
"Hey Patrick, I have two things to te-", she said, right before I cut her off. I noticed that she was wearing pants & a shirt, which wasn't my cup of tea.
   I looked her up and down right before I said, "not my cup. what did i tell you?"
   Jean looked like she was going to say something but hesitated, "I'm sorry patrick."
   I smirked, "What is it?"
"Chris requested lunch at 5:45 and Donald cancel, he didn't say why or what."
"Negative. Tell Chris no.", I told jean in response.
"Alright . Anything else Patrick?", Jean asked.
   "Just a mineral water.", Jean nodded her head and left my office space. I watched her out my window to make sure she was out of sight. I opened my drawl and took out a notepad I had been using. I then started to sketch Y/N on a clean page, creating different possible scenarios or fantasies I have been thinking in my head about her.