VIII

(PATRICKS POV)

I closed Y/N's front door quietly & walked straight into her bedroom. "oh how precious she is sleeping.. i wonder what her head would look like on a stick.", I thought to myself. I looked over into her drawl, & went through each bin until i found where her panties were & took one for an antique, as well as what it appeared to had been her old phone. I continued to snoop around her apartment furthermore analyzing Y/N's character. The aesthetic was really nice. I noticed Y/N had a fresh set of flowers. Where & who did she get this from?
  "No... I cannot become jealous now. I cannot show any slight of care.", I said to myself. I shook my head.. negative. I must leave. I walked out of her apartment and walked back to mine.

(Y/N'S POV)

i groaned out loud as a woke up from my nap. i got up from my bed and decided to give patrick a call back. i stood there as i let the phone rang.
"hello?" patrick asked me.
"hey patrick. sorry about earlier. what's up?"
"i wanted to ask.. if you'd like to accompany me to dinner tonight..? i was thinking dorsia."
"of course i'd love to!" i exclaimed.
"great. be ready by 8:30 PM, i'll call in for a reservation.. and oh.. make sure you're wearing a dress with heels." patrick requested.
"oh alright. it's a date i'll see you later!" i told him.
"later." patrick chuckled & hung up.

i got into the shower for about 40 minutes, did my skin care routine, applied my makeup & put my hair in a ponytail with curly ends. i then slipped on a white dress with black heels. i walked out my apartment and made sure to lock the door. and before you know it, i was out of there.