IX

As I was walking outside my building, I obtained a message from, Daniel.

3 Messages from "Daniel ❤️"
Hey, where are you?
• I thought we were going out tonight.
• Call me.

I looked at my phone confused. Why was Daniel texting me? What the fuck is he even talking about? I thought to myself. I didn't bother to respond back to him. I inferred he was drunk or got me and someone else's number confused. But this is going to be a night to think back to, so I didn't decide to put a finger on it. I got into a taxi and went straight ahead to Dorsia.

(PATRICKS POV)

   I walked out my apartment building & walked straight into Y/N's building. The adrenaline rush feeling I had when breaking into Y/N's apartment felt so comforting, I wanted to do it again, but far worse. I got up the elevator & went onto her floor. I had saw the young man Y/N's seeing right beside her door, with flowers in his hand. The plan had gone as it should I. I've been orchestrating it out since last night. I had stolen Y/N's old phone, back when I had broke into her apartment the first time. The phone was still receiving her recent messages which allowed me to text Y/N's guy, and lure him here. I I decided to go towards him to make conversation. "Got blowed off ?", I asked him.
   "Uh, haha, somewhere along the lines. You know how woman can be.", he chuckled.      
   "Wanna come back to my place? Have a few drinks & listen to some tunes?"
"I'm up for it, man. You live around here?"
"Sure.", I said mischievously. I had planned this out in so many ways.

   Y/N's guy & I walked downstairs & out of the building. "It's over here", I said while signaling towards the back of the building. He followed right behind me. "Hey man, I never got your name.", Daniel asked me.
   "It's Paul. Paul Allen." I told him. I stopped moving at a certain point and turned around to look at him. "Cool. I'm Daniel.", he puts his hand out to greet me. I look in disgust. I would never be associated with a man with a beta personality. "You know what Daniel? Why don't you get up & realize you're below me?", i grab my knife from out of my pockets and stab him 23 times, until he was dead for certain. I looked at my watch and noticed I was 8 minutes late for my date with Y/N. I hurried and left the scene as quick as possible. I then was on my way to Dorisa.