13.

A week later.

"Kentrell!" Saniyah shrieked, and she was able to hear him bust out laughing, making her do the same.

"You are so fucking nasty! Turn the vents on!" She laughed, hearing his laughs get louder.

Saniyah was currently sitting on her bed, her back against the headboard with her phone in her hand, unintentionally listening to Kentrell who was shitting in her bathroom.

"Mane turn the TV on assum'." He laughed, opening the bathroom door, and she frowned.

"Shut the door you f-bro oh my god." She quickly covered her nose, and he laughed again, closing the door back.

"Kentrell Ima beat yo fucking ass bro you stink." She got out of her bed, hearing him still laughing, making her smile, shaking her head.

She opened the bathroom door, walking inside and dramatically fanning the air.

"Mane this yo fault. Why you wanted enchiladas last night bruh?" He looked up from his phone at her, a goofy smile on his face, making her laugh as she turned the air vents on.

"You should've used the guest bathroom. You are s-Kentrell!" She shrieked in disgust after he farted, making him bust out laughing once more.

"Bro get outtttt." He pushed her thighs, and she laughed, swatting his hands away.

"You dirty booty ass boy. Ugh." She grabbed fresh baked vanilla scented febreeze from her cabinet, spraying the bathroom.

"Bae." He smiled, and she turned her head to face him, before laughing at him recording her, still holding her nose.

"Stop making me laugh. Got me breathing in your shitty air." She walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her, still hearing his laughs.

For dinner last night, Saniyah wanted cheesy chicken and chorizo enchiladas, so Kentrell made them and ate them with her-knowing that he was lactose intolerant.

The consequences of last night were definitely catching up with him because he'd been on the toilet going on half an hour.

Saniyah was able to hear him on tiktok while he pooped, making her chuckle as she pulled all of her clothes off, placing them in her hamper, now feeling as if she needed a shower.

"Baby hurry up. I need to shower." She called out, and a few seconds later she heard the toilet flush, before hearing sink water running and more febreeze being sprayed.

Sitting down on her bed, she crossed her legs, scrolling on her phone as she waited for him to finish whatever he was doing.

"Bae come on." He called, opening the door, and she looked up, laughing at his naked body as he pulled at his dread, on his phone.

"No. Let it air out first, lil nasty. Open the window matter of fact." She chuckled, and he laughed, flicking her off as he walked over to her shower, opening the glass door.

He turned the knob for hot water, turning the shower speed to pressure mist, before stepping inside.

"Saniyah it don't even fuckin' stank no mo'. Come on!" He called out, and she laughed, standing up from her bed.

Tossing her phone on the bed, she headed in her bathroom, opening the shower door, stepping inside with him.

"Get off me dirty ass." She smiled as his arms wrapped around her body, and he laughed.

"On god them enchiladas fucked me up mane. I was fighting for my fucking life a few minutes ago and you just laughed." He shook his head, both of them laughing.