chapter 2

After the mission in DC, the Asset found himself in front of secretary Pierce. 

 "Mission report."

 The Asset was too deep in thought, not hearing the secretary's words.

 "Mission report, now."

 The man on the bridge...he called him...'Bucky'. It woke something up inside of him. He was starting to feel... strange. Memories, vague and blurry, piecing together in his mind. Being held, comforted, loved. By the man on the bridge. It didn't make sense. Hasn't he always been the Asset? He doesn't know anything before Hydra.

 A stinging slap to his face brings him back to the present. 

 "The man on the bridge...who was he?"

 "You met him earlier this week on another assignment."

 "But...I knew him."

 "No you don't. He's not important. Your mission is important."

 "Wasn't he... my daddy?"

 He knows about littles and caregivers. Everyone does. Hydra lets him be little, only when necessary, because he needs it to survive. But they don't take care of him. There's a catch to everything. They give him diapers, but they don't change him until the diaper is leaking and then he gets a beating for not holding it. They give him bottles, but he better choke it down fast or he gets a beating for wasting time. If he cries from a beating, he gets beat harder or a whipping. 

 Most of the agents are cruel and harsh. Being neutrals, they don't have the protective, nurturing instincts of caregivers. Only a few of the agents are caregivers. Sometimes when alone, they are kind. He remembers being bounced on Commander Rumlow's lap. Agent Rollins rubbing his tummy when he had a tummy ache. It wasn't that they loved or cared about him, it was just their caregiver instincts taking over. They were still cruel when he was big.

 But the man on the bridge, he feels is different. Something about the way he looked at him, the way he said, 'Bucky'... he doesn't understand. The images in his mind are confusing. 

 "Wipe him. Start over." Pierce says.

 The Asset is roughly pushed back in the chair, the restraints coming down on him to hold him in place. An agent places the bite guard into his mouth. He's scared, he doesn't remember alot of things but he knows this will hurt. He's breathing hard, tears in his eyes as the chair starts to recline and the headpiece comes down. He doesn't want it to hurt. He doesn't want to lose the comforting flashes in his mind, flashes of the man on the bridge. 

 He screams as the chair powers on.