at first...

ISAAC
"Isaac!" The teacher yelled at me for at least the third time, my head rushed up from the school desk.
"What?"
"Isaac" he murmured "we talk after the lesson".
"Why is that again?" I slammed my hand on the table.
"ISAAC!" I fell silent.

I saw a girl from the course, rolling her eyes annoyed, pissed off my gaze wandered on to Becca, my girlfriend who just tied up her hair to a bun, a smile circled my lips. The bell interrupted my thoughts and I rushed up.
"You stay here Isaac" annoyed I sat down.

Becca approached me and bent down to me to give me a kiss.
A clearing of the teacher interrupted us.
Becca left the room and Mr. Wastons closed the door.

"Isaac first of all I would like to introduce you to Grace Rose, she is actually the smartest girl of the year"

I turned around and only now did I notice that the girl who looked so annoyed before had still stayed in the room.
"Grace" she said without batting an eyelash.

And what about her?" I heard a snort from behind.
"She will help you learn something, I hope you two get along well and agree with it" a break arose, I looked at this Grace who just wrapped her books annoyed.

"Well, there is no other choice," she said.
She probably didn't feel like me as much as I did for her.

"Sir, why do I need tutoring? My last test was at least not 6" I didn't feel like unnecessary tutoring at all if it were at least hot...

„But a 5 and you copied some of Ben, do you think I can't see that?"

"It's unnecessary as if it helps me, boy"
Mr. Wastons cleared his throat "Word choice Isaac! You'll see, but with this grade you can't make it to the sports collage"

Fuck that I had to do that "okay but they don't tell anyone about it either my parents, and you" I turned to the girl "will also shut your mouth"

„Isaac! I think I need to talk to your parents about it."
I stand up "no! Please. I'll pay you, I'll do everything"
"Isaac sit down and" he laughed "I won't let myself be bribery, I won't tell them anything at first but at some point it has to be"
"Damn, thank you, they are really an honorary man" I held my fist to him.
"Yes, have a nice day" he ignored my hand and asked us out.

"Where should we learn?" The girl meant to me.
"I'm coming to you this afternoon and no one is allowed to know about it"
"Yes, chill, but you don't know where I live"
"I know everything" I laughed.
"Mhm," she replied annoyed, "just bring all your school supplies" she turned around a corner.

Oh god, that will be hard to work with her.
If she don't even laugh.

-