10. Breath

GRACE
A sound woke me up from my dreams, I was scared and realized that the noise seemed to come from the window.

I hit my bed tired and pulled back my curtain.
In horror, I fell back on my carpet and stared at the figure with a pounding heart, Isaac.

His hair hung soaked and confused in his face and he smiled mischievously, so that his canine flashed.
I tried to calm down and opened the window, quickly he got into my room.

"It's ass cold outside, why are you making me wait so long outside, sweetie?"

I had to dream, what happened here?!

"What...what are you doing here?" I stuttered out nervously.
He threw himself on my bed, still smiling.
"Treeding"

"My God Isaac it's 2:00 at night" I quickly loosened my completely rubbed hair ball of bun and tried to get my hair halfway in order.
"I was busy, sorry" he started spinning a cigarette.
My look wandered nervously towards him.
"And where are your school supplies?"
Isaac pulled up his eyebrows "ah shit" he let his hands sink "We probably have to do something else," he said ironically sad.

I just didn't understand him, sometimes he was just annoyed by me and sometimes so on.

"Come here" he said in a rough voice.
I had stood in front of my bed all the time and had tried to get myself under control.

I carefully sat down on my bed, he put his hand around my hip and pulled me here so that I landed on his chest.

He lit his cigarette and took a deep breath.
My look remained on him.

"Is what Grace?"

Nervously I dropped my eyes "I..I'm just confused, sometimes you come like this and then like this morning. I just don't know..I"

His hand on my cheek silenced me.

-