12. Pain

GRACE
Lost in my mind, I pulled my shirt over and wanted to get Isaac because we urgently had to leave.
But none other than Isaac stood his upper body freely, leaning against the door frame and smiled, like yesterday evening. His wet hair had dripped his upper body a little wet I wondered how long he had been standing there.

"Ehm..I'll get you a T-shirt from Ace quickly," I grabbed myself again.
"Why does it bother you so much?" He said with a deeply voice.

Ooff

I laughed nervously and snuffed him in the stomach, he didn't even twitch a little.
"Ace shouldn't know anything about it, I think he'll tell Becca or or something"

"What about Grace? What happened, huh?" He smiled.
"I.. I meant that you slept here...you know what I mean" I laughed nervously.
He laughed "clearly."

Ace had already gone to school, so we ate breakfast together.
"What do you think about us passing today?" Isaac smear himself a bun.
"I.. I don't know, we have Mr. today. Wastons and.." I said hesitantly.
"Okay, of course, but then we should leave quickly, we are already too late"

"Fuck" I quickly put on my shoes, I was just putting on my jacket and I noticed what spoke against not to ditch school? In addition,
we had not yet learned anything, what we Mr. Wastons could have reported.

"Isaac? Let's skip"
He began to laugh and lifted me up, but I just enjoyed it.
-

After we were in a café, even learned and drove around on his motorcycle, it was already evening and we decided to go out.

-
TW

After Isaac almost accompanied me home,
I walked the rest home a little faltering from the alcohol alone.

Suddenly I heard a man's voice in silence, I turned around but couldn't see anyone. Another male voice seemed a little louder, it sounded like slightly older men. They lalled very hard, I conclude that they were very drunk.

My steps accelerated, I kept turning around but I only saw a few lanterns. I turned around again and recognized two big swaying men.

I started jogging slowly, but it seemed quite uncomfortable to me, so I took the quick step again.

Suddenly I felt a big hand on my shoulder,
I froze and I slowly turned around.

An older man with a beard smiled at me dirty and his ice blue eyes constantly wandered along my body.

The other man had a thick beer belly and greedily licked his lips. The two smelled of alcohol and smoke and were generally very dirty.

The man had his hand stroked from my shoulder down to my chest,

I scream inside as loudly I could but nothing came out.

Stop!! Leave me alone, don't touch me, disappear.

I tried to move my body but only my hand twitched briefly.

God. If you exist...

With a rough voice, the other one came closer now "You don't have to be afraid, baby"

Please help me.

The other man stroked his hand between my legs, I trembled all over my body I was helpless and I couldn't stand it.

Please. Isaac... ISAAC

In a fragile voice, I quietly said "Isaac"

For a moment, the two looked surprised but then they started to smile so disgustingly again and they said "Your voice is really cool, say something again"

One guy hit me on my ass and started kissing my neck.
The other couldn't keep his hands off me and stroked my whole body "we know you think that's nice."

No!

I looked at him disgusted.
"Please let me," I whispered.
"Did she say please hit me?" The one said to his buddy.
"Yeah," he laughed.

He pulled his belt out of his pants and my eyes widened.
Now they really wanted to beat me??
Wasn't that enough?

He hit the belt on my body and I screamed painfully. My whole body began to burn from the punches.

Tears ran down my cheeks.

"Louder" he murmured.

I removed his hand from my chest but he so fastened it again so firmly that I couldn't do anything about it.

What did I do to deserve this?!

I heard steps.
Help?

I turned around and discovered him.

His eyes were darkened and his hands clenched into fists. The two had not yet noticed him and only continued with kissing on my neck and upper body.

My lips were shaking and I tried to smile at Isaac.

He took both men by their hoods at the same time and pulled them off me with such a force that they fell to the ground.

"Let my girl alone!!" He said rough and with a strong threatening voice. The two were still laughing. I slid to the ground crying, exhausted and disgusted.

I only saw blurry and Isaac punched the two done, but then I tipped completely to the ground and saw the stars on the night sky.

"Grace? Grace? Is everything okay?" Isaac carefully put his bleeding hands from the men on my thighs. I shrugged at the touch.
He quickly pulled his hands away "Grace? Talk to me" My gaze wandered slowly to Isaac's beautiful eyes, one hand rushed to his neck, the one man had caught himself and now choked Isaac.

A weak scream escaped me and the other man closed my mouth.

I began to trample like wild, Isaac had disappeared from my field of vision and everything around me fell silent.

At that moment I saw Ace running down hitting the man and finally the other one. Isaac and Ace knocked the two to the ground in such a way that they were finally completely covered with blood.

Isaac approached me and squatted next to me.

"Grace, you don't have to tell us what happened, but is everything okay? Does anything hurt you?"

Isaac groped me off but with every touch I felt the men's hands so that I twitched every time.

Ace gave Isaac an evil look "Don't touch her" but Isaac's gaze was only for me.

My whole body hurt and burned.

In my head, the pictures flew all the time.
I closed my eyes. I noticed how I was lifted up and I heard a lot of voices but then everything fell quiet and dark.

-