4.sister?

GRACE
I got on my bike and made my way home through the dried corn fields, the wind did very well this hot summer.

I opened the front door and saw Ace making himself a cereal. "Hi," he said concisely.
I grabbed myself for a moment and then said "I need to talk to you" I took off my Chucks and looked at Ace who nodded annoyed "what is?"

"Well, you looked pretty close with Becca today and..." he laughed, amused by me or happy about the thought, I couldn't quite assign it.

"Ehm and you already know that she is forgiven to Isaac and he is a pretty good friend of you. I don't know if you should interfere there" he laughed ironically.

"I don't think you should interfere. But I like Isaac yes, but he doesn't deserve it, besides, it's just friendly" he drove his hair arrogantly and provocative for the fifth time.
"Mhm certainly" I ran into the open marble kitchen, which was right next to the entrance, to get something to eat.

"Why do you protect him like that at all? Since when have you been interested in something like that," he laughed.
"Shut up" I boxed him.

"Ohooo" he laughed even more "Such a fuckboy as he is, I'm sure he has cheated on her before. But now honestly, are you both having something? or why are you so interested?"

"No and you're just as much a fuckboy" I took a smoothie.
"Oh, I have to tutor him now, so he'll probably come by right away"
"So something is going on?" He whispered through my hair "I'm proud of you"
"Ace, stop that," he saluted and I laughed.

"We really don't have anything.
"But soon" he winked.
"But I have to go quickly otherwise...yea, you know"

"Yes, I know you'm embarrassed," I still said with a smile "But fits".

"No Grace, that's not the case" he hugged me, I was terrified because that he had never done it as long as I could remember.

"Ace is everything okay?"
"Mhm," he said absent, he took his motorcycle helmet and just opened the door there was none other than Isaac.

He stared from Ace to me and from me to Ace and then began to laugh.
"Okay Grace, I didn't think you had anything with Ace but nice" he beat Ace off, who was still perplexed in the door frame.
"No, no, I have nothing with Grace her..." Ace turned around and I looked reproachfully, what would he say now?

"She's mine..." he faltered.
"Damn, I am his half-sister," I completed the sentence.
"Yes, ehm, but bro, please don't say so on"
"I'm not supposed to say that you have something with your half-sister's Grace?" Isaac laughed.

„Isaac" now I also came to the door.
"We are just siblings and we have nothing to do with each other"
"Mhm probably"
"No bro, really" Ace put on his shoes.
"But why didn't I know that so far and neither did the others" Isaac drove through his blonde hair.
"I'll tell you, but come in now" I closed the door behind him.

„Ehm until dinner sysy" Ace looked from me to Isaac "Watch what you'll do with my sister" he put on his helmet.

He only called me Sysy if we got along well and I don't think we had ever understood each other as well as the last 10 minutes. I smiled.
"School, Ace, I don't think so much can happen there," I laughed.

"Oh sysy" Ace gave me a slap and closed the door, I looked from the door to Isaac who suddenly stood very close to me.

„So now you explain to me why no one knows that you are siblings" he broke whispering the silence.
Hesitantly I said quietly "Ehm he thought that everyone hates him when they know that he has such a looser sis. I don't know, but let's go up and...".

"Oh shit" he slid his hand over his mouth
"But has anything changed by now?"
I carefully shook my head.

"Just" he whispered.
At normal volume, he said "Okay, come on, let's go up"

We walked silently up the stairs into my room. He immediately sat down on my big bed and rummaged his books out of his pocket.
"Come let's go"

-