17. black

STORYTELLER
TW: blood, anger issues
It was a house or rather half one.
A piece of the house was crumbled and the color of the light blue shutters was peeled off. The house was covered with ivy, the window panes had been smashed and cobwebs were everywhere.
It stood right next to the tracks.
The only thing, except for crumbled stones, grass, dust and a hammer, was a black leather sofa which was completely shredded and scratched.

Isaac rushed into the house and hit the sofa, his fists had already turned pretty red, but he couldn't stop and continued.
After a while, he detached himself from the sofa by kicking it, so that it slipped away a bit.

"FUCK" he screamed desperately storming through his hair and ran wildly through the house.
He took the hammer and hit everything screaming.

Everything was just too much for him.

He hadn't paid enough attention to her.

She didn't deserve that.

He should have known.

He should have accompanied her home.

He should have stayed with her.

He should never have touched her.

If he had never met her, everything would have been better and she would still be the same, the prettiest girl, with the amazing hair, the accompanying smile and the most beautiful eyes.
Her voice, her laughter, her earrings that always wobbled while running, her a canine tooth that was broken off at some point and her tender fingers with which she always played nervously on her rings.

"I love her," he whispered.

"OVER EVERYTHING" he screamed and hit the cold house wall with his hand.

She deserved something better and should get her better life back!

And he would help her with that.
With his bleeding hand, he stroked his hair, which was now also full of blood.
His gaze wandered at the wall, a brick was painted black and a sad smiley :( had been painted with white on it. There were traces of blood, his blood traces of his bad moments where he was at the end.

He came so close to the piece of stone that finally there were only a few centimeters in between, he stroked it with his trembling and bloody hands, screamed and hit his head against it with force.

He wavered a few steps backwards and everything went black.

-