Finding Harmony

It was like any other night in Hell for Fizzarolli, his life has gotten a helluva lot better since he was under the protection of Asmodeus, the king of the Lust ring however he didn't know tonight was gonna change his life forever as soon as he stepped into something.

"Oh fuck." Fizzarolli cursed as he looked down at his shoe and a couple of Hellhounds walking away. "HEY BITCH! CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR BITCH!!" Fizzarolli shouted before he looked down at his shoe. "Disgusting." Fizzarolli was right by the dumpsters and he saw some kind of cloth hanging out of one of them. He pulled out a small blanket and started cleaning his shoe with it until he heard a small whimper. Blinking in surprise he opened the dumpster to see a baby in there. Fizzarolli gasped and threw the lid off of it so he could get a better look. "Ok I know we're demons but no one should be this cruel." His heart broke at the sight, this kid was clearly new to the world, maybe not even a day yet. "Poor kid, you look too tired to even cry." Fizzarolli then looked at the blanket. "Aw shit, I got your blanket full of shit."

Fizzarolli decided to wrap the child up in his robo arm hiding her from the other demons as he hurries across the street. As he slams the door shut another thought crossed his mind. "Fuck, what if Asmodeus doesn't want you to stay?" Fizzarolli's mind started racing. Asmodeus never brought up kids before, he doesn't know if he likes them or not. Fizzarolli has experience entertaining kids but that's it. Taking a deep breath he walked to Asmodeus's office where he found him staring at some paperwork. "Um hey hot stuff, I got a question for you."

A smirk made his way on to the giant demon's face as he leaned back in his chair staring down at his lover. "And what might that be Fizzy?"

Fizzarolli then held up the newborn he found. "Can we keep her? Please!"

Asmodeus's eyes widened in shock, of all things this was far from what he was expecting.

"I know what you're thinking." Fizzarolli said. "We're very busy, you're royalty, and we screw our brains out all the time but I found her outside in a dumpster. A DUMPSTER! How sick is that?!"

"Fizz."

"I mean I think it's a girl."

"Fizzy."

"I know a baby is a lot of responsibility but I think we can really make this work, we'd be awesome parents and look! She has the same hair as you!"

"FIZZAROLLI!" Asmodeus raised his voice.

Fizzarolli shut his mouth and looked up at Asmodeus with big puppy dog eyes.

"Now if I can finally speak." Asmodeus smashed his lips right on to Fizzarolli's. "Just when I thought I couldn't love you more."

Fizzarolli blinks confused. "Say what now?"

"The other kings of Hell are always bragging about their heirs and giving me nasty looks because I don't have one, and now you come in and bring this lovely little jewel." Asmodeus gently takes her from in carefully since she was so tiny and he had such huge hands. "You said it's a girl?"

Fizzarolli made his legs grow long and took a quick look. "Yeah, we'll have to really watch her, girls in Lust usually end up as total sluts or rape victims."

"Well now that she'll be our daughter she'll be under my protection, she looks like a Harmony."

Fizzarolli looked down at her and nodded. "Yeah, that looks like it fits, I can't think of a different name anyway."

"I finally have a heir and I know she'll be perfect, we'll raise her to be the best princess of Lust she can be." Asmodeus then sniffed. "We better get supplies now, smells like she needs changing."

"Um, that's not the baby." Fizzarolli said pointing down to his shoe.

"Ah! Fizzy! My rugs!"

"Hey! Blame the hellhound bitch!"