Karma

Ben didn't have time to talk to Harmony because Mal got in his way and offered him some cookies. He tried not to at first until Mal put on a lame woe is me act but Ben fell for it anyway and the next thing anyone knew was Ben was singing Mal's name.

When Ben walked away for the game Harmony walked up to Mal.

"Well since you are just giving these out." Harmony took a cookie and took a bite.

"NO!" The core yelled but Harmony already finished the cookie.

"What?" Harmony asked raising a brow. "Did you put something in it?"

"How do you feel?" Evie asked her carefully.

"Suspicious now." Harmony raised her brow. "Why are you acting like you drugged them?"

"Um... we were thinking you might have..." Jay hesitated.

"Allergies." Carlos quickly said. "There was nuts in them and chocolate and we didn't know if you were allergic."

Harmony didn't believe them but she felt fine so she shrugged it off and Ben is still alive so she figured these four were just being weird. "That's sweet but I'm insulted you think I'd eat something I'm allergic to, anyway, see ya later." Harmony decided to stay for the game since she didn't have anything waiting for her back at home. She didn't understand the game at all and she was so glad she didn't join the cheerleading team since they were just jumping around like they were high. Even though she didn't get the game she understood that Auradon Prep won because of Jay, Carlos, and Ben's teamwork. She politely clapped for them and got up to leave until Ben told everyone to spell out Mal's name and confessed his love for her. Harmony's eyes widened as she turned to see Audrey run away in tears.

She came back with Chad Charming and made an even bigger idiot of herself but Ben didn't even care. He just ignored her and wanted Mal. Harmony knew something was up, she knew Ben and Audrey didn't love each other but Ben wasn't really this stupid and heartless, then she figured it out. The cookies! Ben ate a cookie Mal gave him and they freaked when Harmony ate them, they must have been a love spell and because spells didn't work on Harmony she was immune to it. Harmony knew Audrey was gonna get her heart broken but she didn't think it would be that bad. Asmodeus and Fizzarolli might humiliate people for fun but even they knew when to stop when someone was in tears.

Harmony appeared in Audrey's room to see her crying into her pillow.

"Audrey?"

Audrey gasped and looked up to see Harmony. "Came to say you told me so?"

Harmony shook her head. "I think that's the last thing you need right now." Harmony sat on the bed and hugged her.

Audrey didn't know why but Harmony was so warm and comforting that she hugged her back and cried into her shoulder.

"It's gonna be ok Audrey." Harmony said gently. "I know you're hurt and humiliated but things will get better, you're now out of a loveless and toxic relationship."

Harmony grabbed the makeup remover and wiped the black tears from Audrey's eyes. "You know you don't really need makeup."

"Why would he do this to me?" Audrey sobbed. "He left me for the daughter of the witch that tried to kill my mom."

Harmony had to admit that was bad, like a hundred times worse than bad, and to add salt to the wound neither Ben nor Mal even apologized.

"Karma will get them back Audrey." Harmony told her. "I'll make sure of it."

Harmony appeared in Mal and Evie's room late at night. Harmony made sure Evie was in a deep sleep before Harmony's hand started glowing blue and she touched Mal's forehead making sure Mal was gonna have one helluva nightmare.

Mal looked around and all she saw was in a huge scary place with demons and on stage was Harmony. Harmony glared at Mal with hatred before she started singing

(Play video)

Hahaha, this is about youBeware, beware, be skeptical
Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold
Deceit so natural
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning

Baa baa, black sheep, have you any soul?
No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals?
Ben be nimble, Ben be quick
Mal's a little whore, and her alibis are dirty tricks

So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words, one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

Aware, aware, you stalk your prey
With criminal mentality
You sink your teeth into the people you depend on
Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem

Fee-fi-fo-fum, 

you better run and hide
I smell the blood of a petty little coward
Ben be lethal, Ben be slick
Mal will leave you lonely, dying in a filthy ditch

So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words, one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

Maybe you'll change
Abandon all your wicked ways
Make amends and start anew again
Maybe you'll see
All the wrongs you did to me
And start all over, start all over again

Who am I kidding?
Now, let's not get overzealous here
You've always been a huge piece of shit
If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell, yeah

Oh, oh, oh
So tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words, one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt