Harmony's Truths

Ozzy and Fiz were getting threating messages left and right saying they have the princess and will return her for a price but Fiz kept challenging them and said. "Prove it."

The thugs of course didn't really have her, one of them tried to convince them by putting a blue wig on an imp.

"STOP WASTING OUR DAMN TIME!!" Ozzy flamed up and screamed before destroying the messages and falling down on his chair. No one has ever questioned Harmony not being his child because they both have that blue fire and Harmony had her charm. This doesn't make sense Fizzy, Harmony can teleport her way out of anything. Why isn't she now?"

"Got me there big guy." Fiz frowned as he wrapped himself around his partner. "I hate to say this but do you think she went willingly?"

"No, that's impossible, isn't it?" Ozzy denied. "She loves us."

"Oz, you know we think she has that secret she doesn't want to tell us. Maybe she was just feeling the pressure of not wanting to tell us."

"That isn't it babe, I'm sure of it. Besides it might not be the truth, just a theory."

"You wouldn't think any less of her if we're right. Right?" Fiz asked.

"Of course not, what kind of father would I be?"

Meanwhile

The VK girls went to look for Audrey at the school and the boys went into the woods.

Hades and Harmony stayed at Evie's house sitting at the outside table.

"Dad, that cake is clearly not for us." Harmony told him as he started to eat a birthday cake he found.

"Yeah well this Jane girl's birthday is already ruined, I doubt us eating a piece of her birthday cake is the thing that's going to make her cry." Hades said as he sat and gave her a fork.

Harmony shrugged and had a piece with him. "So... who's my mom?"

"Goddess of life."

"Where is she?" Harmony asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since our divorce, sorry kiddo if I had known your mom was having you I probably would have kept her around instead of making her suffer with her own parents up there."

"So I was stolen from my mom?" Harmony asked.

"Yep, doesn't surprise me, she's a bit of an airhead. Only married her cause she's my brother's kid and we knew it would really burn him and my stupid sister up." Hades said with a chuckle.

Harmony frowned.

Hades noticed. "Hey but it wasn't all bad, we would spend hours talking about how much we hate them and that brought us close together. We might not have been a match made in Heaven but we still made you and you turned out great. Well except for the whole demon thing, and that creepy club."

Harmony was about to stand up for Ozzie's but the girls came back and started eating the cake with them while having their own conversation then the boys came back, they didn't find Audrey but they did find Jane.

"Hey Jane." Harmony waved to her before making a balloon appear and shaped it into a horse. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks." Jane smiled and took it. "Where'd you learn how to do that?"

"My pops is a clown." Harmony answered.

"I thought he was a demon king." Gil said confused.

"He is, and his husband is a clown. I was raised by two dads and now I'm with my birth dad here."

Jane noticed Hades and tried not to show fear. "You're the daughter of Hades? That actually explains a lot."

"Did you girls find out anything?" Ben asked them.

"We think Audrey is hiding at the three fairies cottage, have you been there?" Mal asked Ben.

"Every Fairy Godmother's day." Ben nodded.

"Are there really that many Fairy Godmothers around here that they need their own holiday?" Harmony asked. "If so why does this place suck so bad?"