Wake Up

Even though the spell was broken Audrey was still asleep and even though Harmony wasn't as bad she still hasn't opened her eyes yet. Beast, Belle and Audrey's grandmother were all shocked to see Hades and almost called the guards but Ben stopped them and told them how he helped save Auradon and that Harmony was his missing daughter. Hades held on to Harmony's hand and kissed her forever. Shortly after Harmony sat up.

"Harmony are you ok?" Hades asked worried as all eyes were now on her.

"We have company." Harmony said before the window broke and a robo clown stretched in.

"HARMONY!" Fizz wrapped her arms around Harmony mummifying her whole body except for her face so Fizz can cover it in kisses before holding up his hell cell. "No fucking wonder we couldn't reach you, the signal up here fucking sucks."

A giant arm came in threw the broken window making the whole wall break as Asmodeus grabbed them both and brought them into a hug in his huge chest before looking down at Harmony.

"I'm so glad you're ok sweetheart. You ain't ever leaving the palace or performing without a hundred guards again. You won't have to come up here again." Asmodeus told her firmly.

Hades couldn't believe he was seeing a clown with robot limbs and one of the seven deadly sins. Now he understands why no one in Hell ever realized she wasn't really Ozzy's kid because he has blue fire just like they do.

"Um yeah, not that I'm not really happy to see you both, I got a few things to take care of first." Harmony told them.

Asmodeus right away noticed everyone in the room staring at him. "Oh sorry about the wall Furball." Asmodeus said to Beast. "But my daughter has been missing all night and I tend to get very malevolent in these kinds of situations."

"Now why the fuck are you in this pussy palace?" Fizz asked.

"Well...um." Harmony didn't know how to explain.

"We went to Hell and begged her to come." Evie spoke up.

"HA!" Fizz stretched down so he was right in Evie's face. "YOU stupid ass mortals managed to get yourselves to Hell?"

"Hey, do I know you?" Asmodeus asked when he saw Hades.

Fizz then got a close up right at Hades. "Whoa, he looks just like..."

Harmony sighed. "Pops, dad this is Hades, he's my biological father."

"YOU'RE THE SON OF A BITCH THAT THREW HER INTO THE GARBAGE?!" Fizz screamed outraged.

"YOU FOUND HER WHERE?!" Hades screamed back as he flamed up.

"Pops it's ok. I was kidnapped from my bio parents." Harmony explained.

Fizz huffed and backed off. "Damn it, I always wanted to give the bastard a piece of my mind."

"We'll talk more later." Harmony assured them. "Audrey needs help."

Asmodeus noticed the unconscious girl in the bed who he guessed was Audrey. "Hmm." Asmodeus took a sniff in the air above. "Mmmm, girl has some serious lust for a crown, would probably fuck one if she could."

"We have three of the most powerful forces of the world right here in this room, can any of you wake her?" Ben asked.

"Since when do heroes care about villains?" Hades asked.

"She's.."

"One of your own?" Asmodeus and Hades said in sync.

" When you guys try to destroy the world it's just an error of judgement, but when it's one of us lock them up and throw away the key." Hades glared at Beast.

"MHMM." Asmodeus agreed in a sassy tone. "I know that's right."

"A side for her own selfish reasons she also did it to find me, can we at least wake her up?" Harmony asked.

"Excuse me?" Asmodeus looked down at her.

"Yeah, why not. I don't want to be as low as Beast's level. Even though he did lock up my father Audrey had nothing to do with it and I owe it to her for leaving without saying goodbye." Harmony explained.

"Aright then." Asmodeus said before hugging her again. "Anything for you."

"My ember is burned out." Hades reminded her.

"That's ok." Harmony assured. "We got this."

(Play Video On Top)

As the three of them sang a swirl of blue fire and hearts surrounded Audrey and she woke up.