Discovery

An hour later the VKs came back with nothing that can stop Audrey, but since magic didn't work on the Isle Audrey's spell broke and Mal was back to normal. However, Uma and her two pirates surrounded them outside the barrier. After a brief battle, Evie pointed out that fighting Audrey would be a better chance with more teammates. After walking around a bit Ben found them.

"Mal think, is there really nothing that can stop your mom's magic?" Evie asked.

"There is only one thing, but it's gonna be impossible to get." Mal sighed.

"What is it?" Carlos asked.

"Hades ember." Mal answered. "But he keeps it with him at all time and none of us have a chance against Hades, we have nothing to offer him."

"Actually we do." Ben said taking a file of his jacket.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked Ben.

"I did some research, I had a hunch about something." Ben opened it. "Listen, Hades use to be married to Persephone, the goddess of life but after they divorced she left the island and went to Olympus where exactly nine months later she gave birth to Hades daughter Heather, who was stolen from her crib the night of her birth she hasn't been found yet."

Mal read the folders to. "If Hades daughter hasn't been found how will this help us? We don't know where she is."

"No, but I think I know who she is." Ben said. "You all remember Harmony?"

"No." Uma, Hook, and Gil all said while the Core gasped.

"You think Harmony is Hades long lost daughter?" Evie asked Ben shocked.

"I know she is." Ben nodded.

"How?" Mal asked.

"I saw her running once and I got worried she was hurt so I followed her, but I stopped when I saw she was angry and her hair was on fire. Blue fire at first just like Hades before she turned red and disappeared."

"You know when you think about it that actually makes a lot of sense." Carlos admitted. "Harmony must be Heather."

"Ok, so where is this Harmony?"

"We don't know." Ben admitted. "She was only in Auradon for a few days, we knew she was powerful but it never crossed our minds that she was a Goddess."

"Actually." Evie spoke up after the core all looked at each other a little nervous. "Harmony told us where she's from, after she found out our plan to steal the wand she wanted us to be afraid of her."

"But if she's a full-blood Greek Goddess she can't lie." Carlos realized.

"Which means..." Jay almost stuttered.

"What?" Ben asked.

"Harmony told us she was raised by demons in Hell." Mal told him.

"Hell?!" Ben widened his eyes.

"Ok, so you're ok with letting a little demon here but not poor starving VKs?" Uma glared.

"We have to find Harmony." Ben told them. "Audrey said she'll wake everyone up if we bring her Harmony."

"Why?" Jay asked.

Ben looked down. "It was my fault, after I publicly dumped Audrey she was heartbroken, Harmony went to her and comforted her."

Mal realized this all happened because she spelled Ben, but now that she's queen she needs to make things right. "Let's go talk to Hades."

Meanwhile in Lust Harmony was sitting at her vanity while her dads were freaking out.

"Look, we don't both need to go." Asmodeus said. "One of us can stay here, and it's not that I don't trust you sugar but running the club all by yourself?"

"Relax dad, I can handle it. All the bouncers will be here and there will be more workers than usual. You two enjoy your break in Sloth, someone has to be in charge here and I really think I'm ready, plus I'm still scarred from the last time I went to a motel with you two."

"I told you she could hear us." Fizzarolli scold.

"Well..." Asmodeus still wasn't convinced. "Harmony was responsible, powerful, and knew how to run the club but she was still just a teen girl."

"Oy, watch this." Harmony rolled her eyes and jumped on the stage in the club.

Are you ready cause I'm fired up

Once taste of me is simply not enough

So take a seat and grab yourself a snack

Once you go Harmony you just don't go back

Cause I'm the Lust princess in case you forgot

I'm all powerful and mighty and I'm smoking hot

I got a mop with flames on top

I'm the answer you've been missing cause Harmony rocks!

Asmodeus and Fizzarolli all watched proudly as she performed.

"She's ready." They both agreed.