House Of Asmodeus

All the demons in the room all burst out laughing as if Harmony just told the best joke in history.

"Oh yeah, wow." Harmony continued. "I'll tell you what, I'd sure like to go up to the crazy son of a bitch who thought he knew better than anyone and then set him on fucking fire. That place is sicker than when you freaks get off if you know what I mean."

"FUCK ME HARMONY!!" Someone in the crowd screamed.

Harmony rolled her eyes and said to one of her bodyguards. "Ok, keep that guy far away from me." Harmony then smiled again. "Speaking of Auradon..."

Harmony;

I've been there

Demons:

Been there been there

Harmony:

They said they were all about being good and fair

Demons:

Good and fair

Harmony:

But I saw what was going on

Demons:

Going on going on

Harmony:

They seemed worst than demons

Demons:

What bitches

Harmony:

There was this selfish prince that cheats

Full of bitch ass wannabes

And there was this disgusting hypocrite beast

Mal:

Hey! People make mistakes and if I can forgive him surely everyone can!"

Harmony:

Is that Mal? So you're showing your face?

Hey everybody! This witch is a total disgrace!

Some nerve you have to comment you little purple bitch

Last I heard your royalty skills was a pile of shit!

And Ben Beast is that you?

Wally Wackford

Are you sleeping with a villain?!

Harmony:

Wooo! My dumb lord, how badly you've fall
You use to have a great idea, a plan, you had it all
But then you just gave it up like a prick

Cause Mal spelled you turning you into a love-struck dick

You sold your own and hundred of kids dreams for a thrust!
Now, that's the spirit of lust
Mal you turned your boy into a bust
Turned his brain into mush
Became a disgrace to the world's crust
Left your own kind in the dust

Now you're in the house of Asmodeus!!

All the demons cheered for their princess.

"Ok, I like this girl." Uma clapped with them glad someone else saw Mal for who she really is.

Mal and Ben both looked like they wanted to cry, Harry and Gil couldn't help but agree with what Harmony said and the core they wanted to comfort Mal but they knew they were to blame too. They were living their lives so happily they forgot about everyone else on the isle.

"Our princess wants a word with you all." A demon growled at them before leading them backstage, on the way the demons were laughing at them while throwing their food and drinks and Mal and Ben.

As soon as they got back Harmony's arms turned into smoke and pinned them all against the wall.

"Whoa, deja vu." Gil said.

"I think you were right about her." Harry said.

"You idiots aren't dead or dying." Harmony growled. "What are you doing here? How did you get here? How did you find me? Why did you find me?"

"We need your help." Ben told her.

"Oh, that's rich." Harmony said turning her arms back. "Not interested, I have my own people to worry about."

"DEMONS!" Mal yelled outraged.

"Don't judge so quick bitch." Harmony growled. "Almost half of Hell's population are born here in Hell, never had a chance to be alive, never had to experience real freedom, and if they're unlucky enough get slattered just of what they were born as. Sounds like your shitty island your dorky daddy made Ben. It's my job as a Lust princess to figure out how to help those who can't help themselves. If your two are gonna be king and queen of your own shit hole you suck at it. Now if you excuse me, I have a show to finish."

(Video on top is how Harmony dances)

Uma looks over in time to see Harry slowly take his hat off and use it to 'cover' himself making her smack him upside the head.

Hades then groaned and got up from the floor before looking up to see his daughter dancing on stage. Hades doesn't know what came over him but before he knew it he was running onto the stage. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Harmony turned to see a guy rush toward her as he took off his jacket and quickly covered her up. Harmony and the demons were too stunned to do or say anything as Hades picked Harmony up and quickly ran off the stage with her in his arms.