She's Baaaccckkkk

Auradon was now in big trouble, all because of a certain princess.

Mal left to go meet up with Ben so they can go to Jane's birthday party together when Audrey appeared wearing the stolen crown and holding Maleficent's scepter.

Audrey looked so different with her hair darker with pink and blue highlights and black mixed in with her pink clothes. "I was hoping you were home.

Mal didn't know how to react so she just laughed nervously. "Is this a joke? What are you doing with the crown and the scepter?"

"I wanted them so I took them, you of all people should understand that Mal."  Audrey then made a move to use the scepter.

"Wait! Audrey stop! Don't use that!"

"I thought you like spells."

"Ok, Audrey.."

"QUIET!!"

"It's not a toy, it's dangerous!"

"I want to be dangerous." Audrey got closer to her with nothing but hate in her eyes. "My life was perfect until you stole it, then Auradon turned it's back on me now it's time for a little payback."

"Audrey wait!"

Audrey just laughed and pointed the scepter at Mal turning her into an ugly old woman. "You think Ben will love you now you old hag. You will pay the price for what you did so will all of Auradon!"

Just then then Carlos, Jay, Evie and Celia Facilier one of the new VK's ran out to see what was happening.

"So long suckers." Audrey snickered before disappearing.

Jay turned to look at Mal and flinched back. "WHOA! Ah.. you might want to think of a spell for that."

"There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter." Mals new tried and low voice explained.

"Well that's a shame." Carlos said trying not to look at her.

"Forget about me, Audrey is out for revenge and all of Auradon is in danger." Mal said.

Celia thought for a bit. "Maybe my dad has something that can help with that."

"You're coming." Mal told her.

"But I just got here." Celia whined.

"Mal?" Dizzy walked out with the Smee boys and screamed at the sight of her.

"Dizzy stay right here with the twins, everything is going to be just fine, go inside." She turned to the boys. "Carlos get the key and the remote that opens the barrier, Jay get the bikes."

"How bad is it?" Mal asked Evie.

"You aged beautifully." Evie lied before helping Mal get inside the house to help her get dressed into her own clothes.

Not too long after Audrey cast a spell that was putting Auradon to sleep.

"No, I want the guard handing out gas masks." Ben says into his phone full of panic. "Well not everyone is asleep!" Ben stopped a servant. "Find out if anyone has seen Audrey, and find out if she has a list of demands."

"Why don't you ask me yourself coward." Audrey growled from behind him.

"I want my life back." Audrey told him. "I'll wake everybody up right now, you have two choices. Make me your queen and we'll rule side by side."

"Did someone put a spell on you?" Ben asked. "Just tell me who and I'll..."

"You'll what? Marry them? Most people get dumped because they aren't good enough, I wasn't bad enough. How do you like me now Bennyboo?"

"I like the old Audrey better, she wouldn't want to hurt Auradon. Just give me the scepter and I'll forgive you."

"You'll forgive me?"Audrey snapped outraged.

"Wait, you said two things. What's the second?" Ben asked.

"I want Harmony back."

"Harmony?" Ben asked confused. "Harmony has been missing for months."

"EXACTLY!" Audrey screamed at him. "You didn't even look for her?! She could be kidnapped and hurt but did you or anyone else in Auradon care? NO!"

"Audrey she told Fairy Godmother she was leaving." Ben said.

"Harmony was the only person in the world that ever showed she cared about me." Audrey teared up a little but wiped them away. "When you humiliated me in front of everyone, dumping me in public for the daughter of the evil fairy that tried to murder my mother! She even spelled you and you didn't care, I told everyone my whole life that I was gonna be the queen of Auradon and when you left me so did everyone else. Except Harmony. She came to me and hugged me. You know what's funny. When  Harmony first came to Auradon, she told me to dump you first before you broke my heart and I was a fool to not listen to her. You have until sunset to make your choice."