I Don't Wanna Be Like Cinderella

"Marry a prince! Marry a prince! Marry a prince! THAT WAS ALL I HEARD!" Harmony complained to Asmodeus and Fizzarolli when she got home.

"Huh, thought those days were over." Fizzarolli shrugged his shoulders. "But oh well, some parents aren't as laid back and fun as us."

"Damn right." Asmodeus agreed. "You're putting too much thought into this sugar, I know you were hoping to listen to some common sense and find maybe an idea or two but you won't find it in that place."

"But I wanna be a princess that makes a difference." Harmony told them.

"Oh come on squirt, you're a teen, you got all of forever to fix this dump." Fizzarolli told her. "Look if it makes you feel better I'll go there and hang them by their uptight butts."

"As fun as that sounds I think I'm gonna try something else." Harmony said.

"Good, now my next question." Asmodeus spoke up. "What the fuck are you wearing?"

"One of the princesses suggested I wear something that matches my hair." Harmony shrugged.

"Is that glitter on your ass?" Fizzarolli asked.

"WHAT?!"

When Harmony went back to Auradon she saw a lot of girls she didn't recognize but then realize most of them are girls she has talked to, they just changed their hair.

"Hi." Harmony turned to see a boy she hasn't met yet. "Name's Chad, Chad Charming."

"Harmony." Harmony shook his hand. "Can I help you?"

"Funny you should ask." Chad gave her a smile she guessed most girls would find cute but she found it goofy. "You must be new huh?"

"I don't go to school here." Harmony answered. "I'm just visiting for a bit."

"Oh, you must be the girl Audrey was with yesterday." Chad realized.

"Sadly." Harmony mumbled.

"You seem really smart."

"Thanks."

"Well you know I could really use some help and since you offered..."

"What are you getting at?" Harmony asked.

"You see I'm a prince." Chad bragged.

"Yeah, you and just about half this school." Harmony said unimpressed.

Chad's ego looked crushed for a bit but he quickly recovered and handed her a textbook. "Maybe you've heard of my mom, Cinderella."

"You mean that spineless idiot who should have shoved that boom up her stepmother's ass?" Harmony asked.

Chad's face now fell completely. "HEY!"

"God your mother's story made me wanna puke, she should have taken her inheritance and moved her ass out of that toxic home the minute that bitch started showing her true colors. You're probably as pathetic as she is."

"Now wait a minute! My mom is now a queen!"

"So what?" Harmony rolled her eyes. "My old man is a major star, a king, and a big shot celebrity who owns the hottest club in all the kingdoms, but you don't see me using that to make people think I'm the greatest. Besides she would have been a queen if she moved out since your dad said every girl in the kingdom would come. Could have done it too without revealing he has a foot fetish." Harmony then dropped Chad's text book making it fall right on his own foot making him yelp.

Harmony walked away from him but as she got up the steps she noticed the four new kids were looking at her in awe.

"What?" Harmony asked.

"Girl that was hot." One of the boys raised his hands.

Harmony shrugged and gave him a high five not seeing the harm.

"I thought you were a princess." The girl in purple said.

"I am." Harmony answered. "But I wasn't raised to be pathetic."

"You should hang with us." The guy told her. "I'm Jay, that's Carlos, Evie, and Mal."

"Hey, are you ok?" Evie asked her concerned. "You ran out of our dorm really fast last night."

"I'm fine." Harmony answered. "I just have a bit of a temper."

"No kidding." Carlos chuckled still watching Chad holding his foot.

Ben walked out with Audrey still clinging to his arm to see the VKs were talking to Harmony, he couldn't get what he saw yesterday out of his head, he had to find out more about her.