She Just Doesn't Know When To Stop

Well fine. If my wolf wasn't going to choose, I would have to wait it out. My wolf nudged me and I remembered something. I hated men. They were all rats underneath.

"Go away." I growled.

"But-" The black haired man began.

"Just go."

The black eyed man bowed his head and turned away, seeming to tuck the tail that would have been there were he shifted, between his legs.

The black haired man stayed put. "I'm not leaving. I've waited a long time for this moment, and now it's finally here. I'm not going anywhere."

"You don't have much of a choice. If Vaughn sees you talking to me, he'll rip your head off."

"With any luck, I'll rip off his."

Oh crap. "Wait, you're not...?"

He nodded. He was the Alpha, come to fight Vaughn.

"And your name is...?"

I ducked my head, embarrassed at my earlier actions. "Kat. My name is Kat."

"Meow to you to."

I glare at him and he holds his hands up in self defense. "Sorry, sorry. I see you're feisty. I like that."

Suddenly a booming voice calls out, "Archer Grey. Home at last. How have you been little brother?"

Archer closes his eyes briefly, and sends me a heated look. "If I don't make it through this, here's something to remember me by."

He dips me and kisses me full on the mouth. A surge of lust worms through me, and my wolf goes wild. I ignore her purrs of delight and push him away, glaring.

He just smirked and winked at me. "I'll win you over." A look of concentration came over his face and I see him nod and tap his temple.

The black eyed man appears and Archer says to him, "Seth, man. I need you to be my second if I fall."

Seth nods at me. "Hello, love. I'm Seth."

He bends over my hand and kisses it, then gently touches his mouth to mine. Unlike the wild surge of lust I felt when I locked lips with Archer, Seth's kiss is more of a steady calm that relaxes me.

Their solemn faces look to mine and seem to soak up my body before they nod and turn towards a waiting Vaughn.

As much as I hated men, I wasn't ready to see my two mates fall that fast.

While Archer walks towards Vaughn, I squeeze my way through the forming crowd, using the force of my elbows when needed.

I tried to think of something I could do to help, but I really wasn't sure. I sincerely hoped that when the time came, I could help out. I didn't want to see Vaughn win again. The rest of my pack were losing hope.

"Let's have a clean fight, boys." Vaughn's unhappy beta told them.

"He don't fight clean!" A voice yelled from the crowd. The voice was right.

"Don't turn your back on him," a female voice called.

I hoped he'd listen to these people. Archer, I'm rooting for you, I thought, to no one in particular. My mind link wouldn't work to him yet. We were neither completely mated nor in the same pack yet.

Vaughn threw the first punch, Archer blocked it with his forearm and sent one back to him. I smiled as it connected with Vaughn's jaw, creating a satisfying crack.