Chapter Two

Three days until my college graduation.

I still can't believe it's already over.

On the bright side, me and Tobias' sister, Georgia, have gotten along very well, and we convinced the dorm department to let her have mine and Chris'. But, on a sad note, she has a roomate already, Taylor - she didn't end up passing senior year and high school and lived at home until now - you know... The one that dated Tobias, and cheated, from Ireland. You should get it by now.

Tobias wasn't very happy about it, but there is really nothing we can do about it. Me and Tobias are walking on the side walk around the college, wanting some fresh air. I glance at him and he stops walking and pulls me in a tight hug. I cherish the moment, hugging him as tight as I can. When he pulls away I press my lips to his and enjoy a sweet kiss. I pull away and he grins at me, "I love you, fiance." I laugh, "I love you, too."

I grab his hand again and continue our walk.

When we get back to the college we split up to go to our dorms. When I get inside mine I hear music being played loudly and an awful singer. I open the door to find Chris standing on the couch, blasting music and using the whipped cream can as an micrphone, what in the actual hell?

Hi.

You guys... I'm sorry about not updating.

I put purple in my hair... ALOT of purple :3 It's all purple tinted with bright purple streaks :D