Chapter Five

"Mom?"

She nods and runs torward me, crying, I push her away when she gets to me, "No! You were dead! Y-You... are dead." She shakes her head and my heart snaps. "You made me go into depression... You l-lied!?"

"I-I'm sorry Tris, I-"

"No. Leave me alone."

I walk out of the bar and get in my car, hoping to get somewhere far away from here. I put it in drive and just drive, taking turns every chance I get and I eventually find myself at the dorms.

I park and run up the stairs to the second level and quickly find my room, I unlock the door and when I get in I run into my bedroom with tears streaming down my face.

I can't believe she faked her death! What about my Father?! Is he really alive, too? I don't know how long I was laying on my bed for but when someone knocks on my bed room door I just stay still, probably looking like a corpse.

Tobias comes in and sits next to me, "I'm sorry, T-" I cut him off by forcefully kissing him, when I feel sparks, it's like nothing ever happened at the bar. I mean today is supposed to be a good day, not a day when the 'dead' come back to life.

He happily kisses me back, but when I try to take his T-shirt off he stops me, "Tris... Your upset. We can't." I sigh and climb off of his lap.

I sit on the bed and don't realize I'm crying until Tobias is wiping the tears away.

He lays down next to me and I cuddle into his chest, he puts the blanket over us and I wish it was like this my whole life, just me and Tobias.

Hi! So, I need to update Help Me Get Over Him, huh? I'll get to work on that (I guess :P).

Luff ewe!

Kels