Chapter Ten (BONUS)

"WHO IS MAKING ALL THAT FREAKING NOISE!?" A very hungover Uriah screams, burying himself in pillows.

Let's just say when we got back from our honeymoon yesterday the gang decided to throw us a party, and we all drank........ Way too much.

To the point where we are all sitting in Uriah and Marlene's apartment with the lights off. There's a giant bottle of aspirin on the table and we each have a bottle of water.

None of us are saying anything, just soaking in the silence.

The banging in the apartment above Uriah starts again and Uriah screams, making all of our heads ring, "SHUT YOUR FACE, BRO!" Zeke shouts, slamming his head back into a couch cushion. Rawr.

-

Me and Tobias make it home after we got some lunch with the group. After we finish the dreaded unpacking from our honeymoon we go into our dinning room and sit at the table, looking at all the gifts from our reception.

Let's just say everyone went crazy...

Uriah, I know for a fact, just bought a bunch of random stuff from the dollar store, and everyone else actually put thought into their gifts. Little Ass.

I feel a hand on my chin and look up to meet Tobias' eyes, "I love you."

I grin, "I love you too."

He leans in and presses kisses all over my face, and finally presses his mouth to mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him harder, gasping when he pulls me on his lap, straddling him.

"Fuc-"

I put my hand over his mouth, "freak." I correct him.

"Right, sorry," he rolls his eyes, "Freak the presents, come on."

He stands up, me still starling him and speed walks to our bedroom.

I let out a series of giggles when he tosses me on the bed.

"Your so cute." He growls, crawling on top of me.

"And your determined to get in my pants..." I joke.

He sends me a playful glare but kisses me anyway.

SURPRISE BONUS CHAPTER!!! YASSSSS BOO.