Divergent: Conquering Brave

After settling down with a new life, Tris find her self happily married to her high-school sweetheart, Tobias. Their life finally seemed something like perfect, until the day Tobias is drafted in to war. Leaving for the battlefield, Tobias just loose all contact with Tris. Tris finds out she is pregnant with Tobias' son, and realizes she will never know if Tobias will come back. Tris and Tobias realize conquering brave was a whole lot harder than they though. +++ Based off the fanfic of "Brave High" by @Kelsey_Writes_AE Read that story and it's short epilogue before reading this short chapter. I own no rights, and I had permission to write a chapter epilogue to Brave High.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/39115748-divergent-conquering-brave

I AM SO FLIPPING HAPPY! AHHHH!!!

I NEED YOU GUYS TO GO READ THIS... LIKE RIGHT NOW. IT'S VERY GOOD AND THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH @Spokenwrites FOR WRITING THIS! I MAY LITERALLY DIE FROM HAPPINESS.

I AM LIKE.... GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIKE MY STORY ENOUGH TO WRITE A SMALL CONTINUATION. HAHA, IF I DON'T STOP FREAKING OUT MY MOM WILL PUT ME IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL.

*deep breath* Whew, okay, I'm back. :D