Chapter Three

"Christina Willows." I smile proudly as my best friend walks on stage, accepting her deploma. She flips her tassle to the other side of her hat and walks off stage.

She takes her seat next to me again and I hug her, "I can't believe we're already this far." She nods and her eyes are watery. Will hugs her too and we wait for our next friend.

After the ceremony every graduate meets up in a nearby bar rented out for the graduation party, everyone in this college year is at least twenty-two so its perfectly legal, don't worry.

I take off my graduation coat thing and underneath I have a simple purple dress on, with my black and silver heels. My hair is already curled and my make up is still perfect.

I walk hand in hand with Tobias into the bar and he sends me a look, as if saying, Drinks? I nod and grin. We go up to the bartender and Tobias moves his hand from my hand and to my lower back, almost at my bottom. I shiver and grip the table tighter so he can't tell.

He orders our drinks and when we get them we find a booth to sit at. "I can't believe its over... Seems just like yesterday we got everything into our dorms." Tobias says, shaking his head. He takes my hand and kisses it. "On the bright side we are getting married in... A little less than six months." I nod.

He grins and sips his drink.

#prewritten