Chapter Six

I wake up to see Tobias sneaking out of the dorm. Good, I didn't want to get in trouble. But I don't know if I'll be able to sleep again without him. I lay my head back down on my pillow and sigh, what am I going to do about my mother? I should talk to her, but I don't want to. She made me so depressed... Then she reveals she was really never dead? I was freaking miserable!

I get out of bed and put on some pants, combat boots and a hoodie. I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun. I grab my phone and dial my moms phone number, maybe she still has the same phone...?

She answers on the second ring and I sigh, "Mom?"

"Beatrice?"

"It's Tris. If you want to talk, meet me at Fancys in thirty minutes, come with answers." I hang up and put my face in my hands, I do not need this right now, it's like a stress overtake. Next week we will be moving out of the dorms and I am moving into mine and Tobias' house and then a few months after that is my wedding... This is not good for me.

Someone knocks on the dorm room door and I slowly open it to see it's all of the boys, I open the door wider so they can come in, Tobias kisses my cheek, "Did you call her?" I faintly nod and he frowns, wrapping his arm around my waist, "Do you want me to go with you?" I shake my head and he leads us over to the couches.

"Tris, Four?" Uriah asks, frowning at us.

"Yeah?"

"When you guys get married in a few months, don't forget about us, okay? We're still going to hang out all the time right?" I nod, a smile on my face. "Of course, Uri. We love you guys, we won't leave you." Like my mom did.

Hi! This already has 125 votes? Holy shizzle! :D