15.

Next Day.

Saniyah turned in her bed, unable to find a comfortable position as she slept-or at least tried to sleep.

She'd spent the entire night silently crying to herself, and was finally able to doze off six hours ago after getting a migraine that Tylenol couldn't help with.

The whole time she'd been asleep, she couldn't find a comfortable position. The last three months, she hadn't slept not a single night alone. She always had either Kentrell or Von to hold her while she slept, and now that she didn't, it didn't feel right.

It had only been a couple hours with no communication from either of them and she'd already missed them so bad.

She couldn't believe after three months of successfully keeping them a secret from one another, she'd slipped up.

And technically, it wasn't her fault. Von wasn't supposed to come over last night, but ending up coming anyways, which caught her off guard.

If only he wouldn't have, she'd be asleep in one of their arms right now, without a single care in the world. But, unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Reaching over to grab her phone from underneath her pillow, she dialed Kentrell's number for like the tenth time, placing her phone to her ear after Von's call went straight to voicemail.

She knew that both of them were upset with her, and she felt terrible about the whole situation. It was crazy how she felt bad now, because just yesterday what she had been doing didn't bother her at all.

She heard the call connect after a few rings, but it was silent on the other side, making her sigh.

"Kentrell I'm sorry. Can you come back and let me explain myself? Please? I need you." She sniffed, wiping her face as tears fell.

"You need me? So what the fuck you got that other nigga fa'?" His tired voice rasped, granted it was six in the morning, and he hadn't slept not a blink last night. He couldn't sleep without her.

"Will you come over or meet me somewhere so that we can talk?" She asked, hearing a dry chuckle come from his end.

"Ion wanna see you and I barely wanna talk to yo hoe ass. So tell me what the fuck you called me fa'." He said, and she held a pout on her lips.

She wasn't used to him being mean to her. He was never rude nor did he call her out of her name, even when he was upset with her. She knew she'd pressed his buttons this time.

"I can't sleep." She mumbled, wiping underneath her eyes.

"And I give a fuck because? How does this affect me?" He retorted, and she sniffed, shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Kentrell." Her voice cracked, and she began crying once again, steadily wiping her face.

His jaw clenched, listening to her cry to him over the phone. He knew that he shouldn't sympathize for her because this wasn't his fault, and yet he couldn't help but feel bad. He loved her so much and he hated hearing her cry, regardless of the reason or circumstances.

"Stop crying." He mumbled, twisting his dread around his finger, breaking the tough act that he'd used to mask the way he really felt.

"I can't. I know that what I did was wrong and I'm sorry, but I love him Kentrell. And I love you. I couldn't help it and I know that's not a good enough excuse but I don't have any other ones."

"I should've handled this differently but baby you make me so happy. Every single day, I'm so happy with you. But he makes me feel the same way and I couldn't choose, Kentrell."