describition

hii guys!

welcome to this book that i am making curently, this part will all be about the characters and roles of a wolf pack!

( i am really sorry if my english is not the best and this is also my first time making a book )

let me first tell you a bit about the main characters!

Dakota: she's the female alpha of the moonlight pack, she's a big black wolf with the prettiest moonlight blue eyes! her mate past away a long time ago tho she did get a pup with him just before he died. Dakota is around the age of 5 years old.

Verne: she's a member of the pack also the daughter of Dakota! she's a 2 year old wolf still in training to become the next alpha.

Ghost: ghost is also a 2 year old wolf, he got adopted into the pack since his own pack left him to die, he's a very big white wolf with yellow-ish eyes he is also great friends with verne maybe even a little more than friends.

( there's a video in this page showing the main characters )

I now introduce you to the other / side characters:

Alaska: Alaska is a male wolf he's very muscular and he's a big wolf but because of his thick greyish fluffy fur you can't really see that he's muscular his bright silver yellow-ish eyes make him look mysterious/unreal although he is real!

Luna: Luna is a she wolf her fur is white with a bit of silver in it and she has the most prettiest silver eyes. She's a 3 year old wolf.

Sandy: Sandy is also a she wolf, she is an elder wolf but also the medicine wolf. She's a skinny Brown wolf with brown-ish eyes. She has always been loyal to her pack but would never really like to be around other wolves for too long, she likes her personal space.

Mel: a golden furred with a white belly and silver eyes she wolf. She was born a loner and grew up as a loner and is still a loner. She is a 3 year old wolf. A strong and smart one also a pretty fearless young wolf.

Red: Red is a male fox. He's an old childhood friend of Dakota. He should be around 3 years old.

Smoke: a big dark Grey male wolf with yellow-ish eyes. He looks pretty scary all coverd up in scars. He is around 6 years old. He's the alpha of the River pack.

Dawn: a Light Grey she wolf with borwn-ish / silver-ish eyes she's the beta of River pack. She's also the secret mate of Alaska and she is the little sister of the alpha from the River pack.

Alright now that you know who the characters are let me tell you a bit more about the roles of pack and roles out of a pack:

Alpha: the alpha wolf is the wolf in charge in a pack. There can only be 2 alpha's in one pack! The female alpha and the male alpha.

Beta: the beta wolf is second in command to the alpha wolf, they help protect the pack. When the alpha is out, the beta is in charge of keeping the pack in line.

Mid-Rank: mid rank wolves aren't as strong as alphas but also not as weak as omegas. This is where the majority of wolves are found and include elders as well. These wolves will help take care of and protect, wolf pups.

Omega: is the lowest rank in a wolf pack. They get the least respect!

Loner: loner wolves are wolves that don't belong in a pack they are most Likely always alone and die most of the time faster then a wolf in a pack.