chapter 5

After Dakota had spoke to her pack she left to go patroling with Alaska.
As soon as dakota ran out of her camp she found Alaska waiting for her close to the lake, "there you are" dakota said.
Alaska stood up as he stared into the blue sky eyes of his alpha.
"I think they are gone Alaska said.
Dakota looked up to him as she was unsure what to do now.
"You can go back to camp I will keep my eyes wide open for danger tonight, our pack need you" alaska said with a proud voice.
Dakota just nodded silently as she turned around to wander back home to camp.

After Dakota left back to camp Alaska turned to the lake, "you can come out darling" He said with a sweet voice.

A Light Grey she wolf stepped out of a few bushes as she smiled at Alaska.
"I have missed you so much!" She said with a happy smile.
"Me too Dawn! I am so glad you made it." Alaska said the Dawn the mysterious she wolf.

The two walked up to each other and gave each other a big lick in the face to give each other a warm welcome.
"My dear i have missed you so much" Dawn said to Alaska.
Alaska nodded in agreement that he also had missed her allot.
"When do we get to tell you pack that I am your mate??" Dawn asked out of curiosity.
"Darling you know that that is impossible.. my pack hates tje River pack and the riverpack hates my pack" alaska said with pain in his eyes.
Dawn let out a deep sigh.

Suddenly Dawn looked stood up and stared into Alaska his eyes, "but what if we can make peace between the two packs!?" She said excitedly.
Alaska looked up at her, "Dawn my dear you know that that is ne-"
"Let me finish!" Dawn yelled at Alaska as Alaska got silent and stared back at her with a serious look in his eyes.

"What if we get together as mates and that both of our packs will see that it I possible to have peace as packs?" Dawn said looking quite excited.
Alaska stayed quiet not knowing what to say.
"Well come on say something" Dawn said.
"Look Dawn i don't know if that will go that easy." Alaska said looking quite serious.
"Alaska you do remember that I am my alpha's younger sister right?" Dawn said looking deadly serious.
Alaska nodded silently.
They both stared at each other without saying a word for a few seconds

"I mean we can try." Alaska said.
Dawn smiled out of excitement as she agreed.
"Well then I will talk with my alpha as you will talk with your brother." Alaska said with calm looking eyes.
Dawn nodded.

Both of them gave each other one last big hug as they both left back to their own camps.