chapter 8

As soon as Dakota arrived back home she noticed that Alaska wasn't there.

Dakota called all pack mates to the big rock, "has anyone seen Alaska?" Dakota said with a loud tone in her voice.
All pack members looked at each other confused and all shook their head not knowing where he was.

Suddenly they heard a noise coming towards them.
Dakota started growling and her pack mates all circled around the big rock ready to fight, then they heard the voice of Alaska saying: "calm down guys, it's just me and my mate."

As he said that dakota yelled "come out of the shadows and show yourselves!"

Alaska felt a deep fear inside of him as he and his mate walked out of the shadows and stared deep into the eyes of his alpha.
His pack mates all stared at him in disgust, "ewww a river pack wolves with one of ours!" Luna yelled out of disgust.

"Well, introduce us to your mate." Dakota said with a strict voice.

Ghost walked over towards the big rock, "everyone meet Dawn, beta of the River pack." Ghost calmly said.
Dawn bowed down to her enemy pack knowing she was disgusted by most of the moonlight pack.

Dakota said: "Ghost and verne grab her."
Ghost and verne nodded silently and grabbed Dawn and held her so she couldn't escape

Dawn didn't move a muscle knowing that that wouldn't help at all.
"Please I am not here to hurt any of you.." Dawn said with a sad tone in her voice.

"Yeah yeah, that's what they all say" Ghost said with a mad tone in his voice not trusting his enemy.

Alaska watched in silence not knowing what to do, since he didn't want to betray his pack but he also didn't want to lose or hurt his mate....