chapter 1

It was a sunny day in the forest and Dakota woke up from the sun shining right onto her face.
She yawned as she stood up walking towards Alaska the beta of the pack, "alaska how did your trip go to the River?" Dokato asked out of curiosity.
Alaska looked up to her and said "yes it went good. I took Ghost with me as you asked he liked it down there by the river." Dakota smiled "good to know." She said with a big smile.
Suddenly they heard a gumpy voice saying "when do i get to go to the River?" Dakota turned around to see her daughter Verne looking quite pissed, "well pup you have to learn how to fight first." Dakota said teasingly.
Verne let out a sigh "mom i am being serious." She said with a serious tone in her voice.
Dakota stared into Verne her eyes questioning her self if her daughter was really ready for the trip to the River.

After a minute of a deadly silence between mother and daughter wolf dakota finally said "alright fine. Tomorrow night you and Luna will go to the River together but remember that the River pack lives there and I'd rather not get into trouble with them so please be careful."
Verne smiled "yes mother! I will make sure we get back safe." Verne said as she ran of to her friend Ghost.

Dakota walked over to Alaska
"Alaska you are on patrol this night make sure to come home with some food so we can feed the young ones for their trip to the river" Dakota said with a calm tone in her voice.
Alaska looked up to his alpha and nodded without any questions and took of to get patrolling.

The next day:

Dakota woke up after a good night sleep as soon as she opened her eyes she saw Verne standing right in front of her with a big smile. "Today is the day mother! I finally get to make the trip." Verne said excitedly. Dakota nodded and stood up, "did Alaska return with some food for all of us?" Dakota asked.
Verne nodded "yes mother he has hunted down one big elk and took it all the way home for us!" Verne said.
"That's great" dakota said with a happy tone in her voice.
They decided to walk over to the rest of their pack members so that they all could eat together.

warriors of the moonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara