Introduction

Sqaishy's POV:

I look out the window of my seat, excitement running through my veins.

I look through my emails and see the first email Stampy gave me when he wanted to invite me to his Minecraft world and I see the Sky Den emails.

I check Skype to see all the calls we had. My phone buzzes, bringing me back to civilisation.

It's a text message from Stampy and it read:
'Hey Beth! Are you arriving soon? I can't wait to see you!'

I smile and reply him by telling him that I will be there soon. But what buggs me is that he is THERE and he came to see ME!

I mean, sure! I have known him for a while...3-4 months or so but I have never really met up with him in real life.

I can't stop jumping as the train pulls into the station.

*********************
I look around, trying to find him. I feel more stressed by the minute until a really curly head emerges from the crowd and once I properly see the owner, I run to him.

"STAMPY!" I yell hugging him and he hugs back.

"Hello Sqaishy! " he laughs slightly, "Let's get you to my house now...Okay?"

I smile eagerly "Okay!"

He grabs my hand in his and he must've seen my blushing because he then says :
" Just so you don't get lost"

I nod slowly and process the thought. I didn't have a boyfriend before but I don't mind now... I mean, hello? Almost eighteen?

He brings me to his car and we get in. Starting the journey to my new home for a month.

***********************
We arrive to a slightly run doan apartment that had a welcoming vibe that made me smile. He helped me with my luggage as I carried my bag inside the loby of the apartment.

"I live on the top floor!" He tild me pressing the elevator button to go up.

"COOL!" I agree a bit to enthusiastically but we laugh it off.

After recovering from our fit of laughter, the elevator arrives and we walk in. I attempt to press the highest level's button but our hands touch so I flinch my hand back

"Sorry Stamps" I sigh giving him a silly face

"There is nothing to say sorry about Sqaishy. Relax" he presses the button then as if it was a race and mutters a 'yes!' under his breath.

After an akward minute, we get to his floor and his apartment was the the one right at the end of the hallway.

I like it here. I like him, he is a nice fellow.

I tell myself as I step inside. I realise my admittance to the liking of Stampy. But I shrug it off as it's probably teenage hormones or something.

I look around the place, small but cozy.

"Where do I sleep?" I ask, hoping the couch because of how comfy it looks

"Well...You get to sleep in my room while I stay with Squid" he smiles quite proud to act like a gentleman.

"Right...Where is that?" I ask sitting on my suitcase but ir rolls away so I fall on my bum "ow! And is there a bathroom near by too?"

I look up and see Stampy laughing so hard that it looks like he is mimicking his laugh

"Hm..." I hum before kicking his leg so that he falls over

He falls face flat and now it was my turn to laugh. Once we stopped he sat then stood up and gave me his hand to hoist myself up.

The touch of his hand sends electric vibes through my veins and I try to shrug it off but I can't.

I soon realise that I am turning a slight pink so I quickly say:
"So...Where is the room?"
**************
**************
Bet yal'l didn't know that I was a Sqampy fan...OOOOH!

Well now ya do so..Psh!

Anyway, that is the longest intro I have ever written. I wanted to stop it a few parts but I realises that I should keep typing.

Hope you all like it!

LOESJE10 ❤